December 5, 201114 yr Karlos Dansby and Brandon Marshall as well as Reggie Bush would like to have a word with you I'd like to have a word with them about their 4-8 record. >: (
December 5, 201114 yr Remember my stadium source? Told me that pujols deal is done. To expect an official announcement soon and a party on Saturday. Yuh huh. xD
December 5, 201114 yr Remember my stadium source? Told me that pujols deal is done. To expect an official announcement soon and a party on Saturday. I'm not joking.
December 5, 201114 yr Remember my stadium source? Told me that pujols deal is done. To expect an official announcement soon and a party on Saturday. I'm not joking. You had a stadium source?
December 5, 201114 yr Remember my stadium source? Told me that pujols deal is done. To expect an official announcement soon and a party on Saturday. I'm not joking. f*** you.
December 5, 201114 yr Remember my stadium source? Told me that pujols deal is done. To expect an official announcement soon and a party on Saturday. I'm not joking. Whos the Stadium source? You?
December 5, 201114 yr f*** you guys. I will accept your apologies in the form of post likes when I'm proven right (again). Can you find your "stadium source" original posts?
December 5, 201114 yr Remember my stadium source? Told me that pujols deal is done. To expect an official announcement soon and a party on Saturday. I'm not joking.
December 5, 201114 yr Was this stadium source the sales rep that gave someone on here a tour of the ballpark?
December 5, 201114 yr Was this stadium source the sales rep that gave someone on here a tour of the ballpark? That was someone else's stadium source (Wild Card I think)
December 5, 201114 yr When I posted early rendering way before you speds saw anything. I also told you before the official voting that they had enough to pass the stadium. Nubs. Search this sh*t its all there. Again, I will accept your apologies in the form of post likes once I am proven right. I remember that post, (the tour of the stadium source) I do belive you....Im just wondering if your source is not taking you for a ride...I hope what you were told is the Truth...
December 5, 201114 yr When I posted early rendering way before you speds saw anything. I also told you before the official voting that they had enough to pass the stadium. Nubs. Search this sh*t its all there. Again, I will accept your apologies in the form of post likes once I am proven right. I'll give you a hug if you're right.
December 5, 201114 yr I feel like Mulder now.....I want to belive, come on scully... Mark Mulder? He might know, being an ex-teammate of Pujols and all.......
December 5, 201114 yr Author When I posted early rendering way before you speds saw anything. I also told you before the official voting that they had enough to pass the stadium. Nubs. Search this sh*t its all there. Again, I will accept your apologies in the form of post likes once I am proven right. I'll give you a hug if you're right. MOAR INTIMATE EMBRACES I WANT IT TO BE LIKE A GOOGLE CHROME COMMERCIAL ALL UP IN HERE
December 5, 201114 yr Squall if your wrong you have to post a picture of your self wearing a "Hanley has an attitude and is not a team player" shirt. Make it so.
December 5, 201114 yr Author It sounds like they have enough money to sign Pujols + Buehrle/Wilson. And then they will trade for another starter. I'm down with that. We'll be hamstrung financially, though. I can't believe they'd have enough money to sign Pujols and one of Buehrle or Wilson and then more to have any sort of flexibility in the future. This team can be dominant with Buehrle and Wilson behind JJ. Gaby's a decent 1B. I think I'd rather look towards CF before 1B, because we still aren't sure if Bonifacio can maintain good production. As far as deferred payments go, Bobby Bonilla comes to mind. I think it's really irresponsible. Keep in mind that a lot of this team is locked down. Hanley's payments level off, and JJ's do to IIRC. Nolasco's salary only rises a little. Heath Bell is locked in, as is Reyes (HOLY SH!T SAYING THAT SOUNDS AWESOME). Logan and Stanton are still cheap, as is Gaby. Infate is locked in. Buck is locked in, too. Most of the relievers are young and cheap, too. And we have more arms that are young and cheap if we don't want to pay the others. Bonifacio will get arbi raises, as will Anibal. But that's it, at least for the next year or 2. After that, they can size up revenue and decide what to do when they presumably want to extend Logan Morrison and Mike Stanton. This is all of the top of my head, though, and might be off.
December 6, 201114 yr Supposedly the Cardinals have met (or will meet) with Pujols agent tonight. He's also met with Theo Epstein today.
December 6, 201114 yr Supposedly the Cardinals have met (or will meet) with Pujols agent tonight. Im sure it will be a tearful goodbye. Does your "source" indicate that there will be an announcement tonight?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.