Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

I agree with you. I still think we probably don't get him.

 

I think I probably agree with you.. but I am glad that if we don't, it looks like there is money to be spent.

 

 

And I know others don't share the view but I will then be firmly on board the Prince train.

Breaking news: Marlins discover intelligent life forms on another planet. Ink top athlete to massive contract in hopes to bring fans to Earth.

I'm not sure what Albert is like, we've seen players coming off championships leave their teams,

 

If I were a superstar I would definitely want to team up with other superstars.. Perhaps he might view the marlins situation as a better one

 

Imagine Pujols at bat and Stanton on Deck... :omg

All I think about with how close we are with this deal is the year we tried to trade for Manny and LA came out of no where to snatch him from us, cant complain considering his age and the target in the deal though

All I would want is Hanley hitting in front of Pujols. Hanley would see good pitches to hit quite often.

"This Spring.. Ah this is very tough.. This Spring, I'll be taking my talents to South Beach and join the Miami Marlins."

Two of the fastest guys in baseball, including the reigning batting champ ahead of Hanley.. Pujols, Stanton and Morrison behind him.. yea, Hanley would have the chance to put up ridiculous numbers. No excuses, that's for sure

Damn it every time I see someone post something from twitter I get nervous.

 

Sign this mother f*cker!

Are we becoming the NL Yankees?

 

We're going to make the Yankees our bitch.............Again.

 

Remember those days when we said if we had money to spend we would kick everyone's @ss because of what we can do with a small payroll?

 

Hello here and now!

Funny, I used to have a shirt like this.

 

Yankees: 200 milllon dollar payroll

Marlins: 15 million dollar payroll

Kicking the Yankees' ass in the World Series: Priceless

 

Obviously the 15 million and 200 million part was exaggerated but it got the point across.

 

It would be odd to wear that nowadays...

Funny, I used to have a shirt like this.

 

Yankees: 200 milllon dollar payroll

Marlins: 15 million dollar payroll

Kicking the Yankees' ass in the World Series: Priceless

 

Obviously the 15 million and 200 million part was exaggerated but it got the point across.

 

It would be odd to wear that nowadays...

 

 

2012 World Series Champs would make me forget about that other shirt ;)

I'm fully expecting a tweet from Clark Spencer stating that Pujols was never considering the Marlins.

 

 

And Mike Stanton has been traded for Cameron Maybin.

I'm fully expecting a tweet from Clark Spencer stating that Pujols was never considering the Marlins.

 

 

Clark Spencer makes me want to punch someone in the throat

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.