Parking at the new Ballpark

I paid a big price for parking, got a spot directly across from the ballpark on a ground lot at an old abandoned gas station where the owner was selling spots. Worth the convenience on opening day, though. We were able to get to the ballpark in 2 minutes, we were able to pick up and buy items and bring them back to the car, etc.

Leaving was also VERY easy. Just slipped right out and never looked back. Like everybody said, they did this for 80 years at the OB with 80K fans, this should be a breeze in comparison, and it was.

i literally have never gotten out of a stadium/arena more easily than i did for tonight's game. i couldn't believe it. slid right out of the parking lot (which was a block away from the ballpark) and didn't hit any traffic. the trick is to avoid the dolphin expressway and head straight to 95.

What route did you take to get to 95? Sounds like there was traffic on the 836, so this might be a better route to take.

i went north on NW 17th ave all the way to NW 36th street (about 2 miles). right onto NW 36th street, then a left onto NW 10th avenue, and you'll hit the onramp for I-95.

We parked at a house one block from the 1B parking garage (south side). Paid $20 and wasn't blocked in.

Of course, we were super early - parked at 3:45.

Nice lady - will go there again - she gave us her number to call in advance to reserve a spot!

Stayed the whole game & slid out thru side streets south to home in Cutler Bay by 11:00.

After Dolphin games, it has taken me an hour or more to leave JRS. After Marlins games, if it was full like opening day, it would take me 20 minutes sometimes. After WM, it took me about an 1.5 hours. It took me all of 5 minutes to walk 3 blocks to the church and drive off towards 8 street. Cake.