Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Parking at the new Ballpark

Featured Replies

I think that might be the best comedy movie of the 90s. I challenge anyone to name one better.

 

 

Tough call.

 

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

 

That's more of a personal favorite. But it's up there. Also, Scary Movie 1 was the first and last of that wave of good spoofs. Not that it was better than Office Space, but it deserves mentioning.

 

Parking. What about it.

I think that might be the best comedy movie of the 90s. I challenge anyone to name one better.

 

 

 

Office Space is a close second, though.

I think that might be the best comedy movie of the 90s. I challenge anyone to name one better.

 

BASEketball

  • Author

One thing I found out is that they will be selling parking passes online in next few days so if you have tickets but not parking you can buy individual game parking passes. Another things is for thos thinking of doing the tri rail to metro rail to shuttle option.... Tri rail shuts down at 930pm so that will only work for day games. More to come.

 

 

Nothing specific on the day they will go on sell? I want to get 2 more so I have one for each of the tree games I'm going.

 

Supposedly the parking passes will be accessible online today. I just went on and didn't see it as an option yet. Called Marlins- they said try again in the afternoon. You probably can call them and see if you can buy one from them or have them direct you to how to get it done, but would wait until later today.

One thing I found out is that they will be selling parking passes online in next few days so if you have tickets but not parking you can buy individual game parking passes. Another things is for thos thinking of doing the tri rail to metro rail to shuttle option.... Tri rail shuts down at 930pm so that will only work for day games. More to come.

 

 

Nothing specific on the day they will go on sell? I want to get 2 more so I have one for each of the tree games I'm going.

 

Supposedly the parking passes will be accessible online today. I just went on and didn't see it as an option yet. Called Marlins- they said try again in the afternoon. You probably can call them and see if you can buy one from them or have them direct you to how to get it done, but would wait until later today.

 

I forgot to add a parking pass to one of my ticket orders and I simply placed a call to the Marlins Ticket office and bought a parking pass only for that game directly from them.

  • Author

One thing I found out is that they will be selling parking passes online in next few days so if you have tickets but not parking you can buy individual game parking passes. Another things is for thos thinking of doing the tri rail to metro rail to shuttle option.... Tri rail shuts down at 930pm so that will only work for day games. More to come.

 

 

Nothing specific on the day they will go on sell? I want to get 2 more so I have one for each of the tree games I'm going.

 

Correction: It is up right now. If you want to prepay for parking, here is the link.... http://miami.marlins.mlb.com/mia/ballpark/parking_maps.jsp

  • Author

And here is some more info from my buddy in regards to shuttles/trolleys:

 

OK- I got the final word on the rail to trolley thing:

 

a) Option 1: Take Metrorail to Culmer Station and take an Express Shuttle directly to the game. $5 for the rail and shuttle (round trip). That doesn't include any Tri-rail cost if you are doing that (please note- as of now Tri-Rail shuts down at 930pm... that may change in the very near future but has not yet). Another note: If you happen to have a monthly pass or annual pass for Dade County transit, your pass will cover that $5 cost. Test runs show an average of a 10 minute ride to and from stadium.

 

b) Option 2: Take Metrorail to Civic Center Station and get on a free trolley that will take you on a 30 minute loop around the hospital/medical area and then to the stadium. There are six trolleys running that loop... they are smaller than the shuttle noted above so you may have to wait longer to get one. But the trolley is free.

 

Bottom line- if you are taking metrorail... might as well take metro to Culmer station to get to the game. Direct to stadium and back. Only $2 more (rail would cost you $3 anyway). Larger and more frequent vehicles.

The parking website has tickets available starting April 13th. None are available for April 4th, but I did buy parking directly from the marlins by phone today for each Yankee exhibition game. The Yankee game is not on the site for parking only.

I picked up two other parking passes today. I rather take my chances trying to get in an out of the parking lot then take my chances walking or trying to find other means to the park especially considering im a foreigner. Im not going to be in any hurry to get out and im going very early.

Parking was the big concern keeping me from buying anything ahead of time. As soon as I read yesterday parking passes were available for single games, I went and bought tickets to four games in four different sections ASAP on stubhub for lower prices than the Marlins, then went to the Marlins site and bought parking passes for each game.

 

IMPORTANT: The Marlins are ALSO selling parking passes for single-games ON GROUND LOTS surrounding the stadium as well. This means you DO NOT have to be an 81-game season-ticket holder to park here (as previously stated by the Marlins). This means single-game ticket holders can now participate in TAILGATING, which will not be allowed in the garage. I bought parking passes on the ground lots for two of the four games I purchased.

Parking was the big concern keeping me from buying anything ahead of time. As soon as I read yesterday parking passes were available for single games, I went and bought tickets to four games in four different sections ASAP on stubhub for lower prices than the Marlins, then went to the Marlins site and bought parking passes for each game.

 

IMPORTANT: The Marlins are ALSO selling parking passes for single-games ON GROUND LOTS surrounding the stadium as well. This means you DO NOT have to be an 81-game season-ticket holder to park here (as previously stated by the Marlins). This means single-game ticket holders can now participate in TAILGATING, which will not be allowed in the garage. I bought parking passes on the ground lots for two of the four games I purchased.

 

 

Awesome, can I crash your tailgate party?

Parking was the big concern keeping me from buying anything ahead of time. As soon as I read yesterday parking passes were available for single games, I went and bought tickets to four games in four different sections ASAP on stubhub for lower prices than the Marlins, then went to the Marlins site and bought parking passes for each game.

 

IMPORTANT: The Marlins are ALSO selling parking passes for single-games ON GROUND LOTS surrounding the stadium as well. This means you DO NOT have to be an 81-game season-ticket holder to park here (as previously stated by the Marlins). This means single-game ticket holders can now participate in TAILGATING, which will not be allowed in the garage. I bought parking passes on the ground lots for two of the four games I purchased.

 

 

Awesome, can I crash your tailgate party?

 

Absolutely.

Are the ground lots $15, or less?

 

And where are they?

 

 

They are also $15. Here is a map of the parking lots:

 

 

 

Surface lots are WEST 1, 2, and 3 as well as EAST 1, 2, and 3. If you plan to buy a pass for one of the surface lots I would recommend doing it ASAP, because those passes will sell FAST due to the limited amount.

I have a 20-game package. I didn't originally buy a parking pass. I was able to do that today for the 3rd base garage. And I did it though the Marlins so I didn't have to pay the Ticketmaster fee.

  • Author

one thing to note---- not all of those surface lots are currently active. but they all will be by the end of the year.

one thing to note---- not all of those surface lots are currently active. but they all will be by the end of the year.

 

 

Correct. When I went to buy surface lot passes, they would not allow me to purchase a ticket for my first choice (West Lot 1). I'm sure that's because it's not yet active. I ended up buying a pass for West Lot 2 instead, no big deal.

anyone know if there are parking passes being sold through stubhub or not?

 

 

Why in the world would you want to buy them from stubhub when you can get them from the Marlins website? You think someone is going to sell them cheaper then $15 right now?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.