Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hanley, Choate to LA for Eovaldi, McGough

Featured Replies

Just watched Hanley do a lo viste in a dodger uniform. I hate this man so much.

 

Are you kidding? Now the Dodgers are gonna do "lo viste" also?

 

So lame.

One game is not enough to reveal it.

 

Even though, if Hanley would improve himself in LA, you don't have to get angry.

 

Done is done.

Thanks Beinfest! On the way out trade Hanley for nothing, lol. Marlins FO sucks! Why let someone who is leaving at the end of the season make this decision? I'm fine with trading a talented player who doesn't apply himself, he's been very pedestrian for a few years, to save some money for other players next year. Thing is, do you trust this FO to spend that money wisely?

Even if he absolutely catches fire, he's still not going to play up to his contract. not to mention eovaldi should be a good pitcher. everyone step back from the ledge

Just watched Hanley do a lo viste in a dodger uniform. I hate this man so much.

 

Well to be honest I think he was kind of doing that out of habit.

f*** you, Mitch Williams. "Now that he's in LA, he'll have fans to boost him." God damn it, did we not have more of that this year? Stupid f***.

 

He also said, "look at his numbers from when he started to when he was extended, and you'll see the drop off, cause the security was there." No, his numbers actually went up for a year and were decent the next.

 

This guy doesn't know sh*t, does he?

 

 

When that mother f***er said Hanley played in front of 12,000 people and that's not enough to motivate him I completely raged. The balls on this douche bag to belittle the importance of even one baseball fan as an ex-baseball player is inexcusable.

I hope Hanley never gets a hit again in his major league career.

 

He dug his own grave in Miami.

 

Such an unfortunate end for the Marlins, hopefully its unfortunate for Hanley too.

 

Seeing him contributing to the Dodgers only two runs really pains me...

f*** you, Mitch Williams. "Now that he's in LA, he'll have fans to boost him." God damn it, did we not have more of that this year? Stupid f***.

 

He also said, "look at his numbers from when he started to when he was extended, and you'll see the drop off, cause the security was there." No, his numbers actually went up for a year and were decent the next.

 

This guy doesn't know sh*t, does he?

 

 

When that mother f***er said Hanley played in front of 12,000 people and that's not enough to motivate him I completely raged. The balls on this douche bag to belittle the importance of even one baseball fan as an ex-baseball player is inexcusable.

ESPECIALLY since he played in Philly, at the Vet, and attendance was pretty sh*tty there when they weren't that good.

Dumbass. Maybe if we sent Hanley death threats like Mitch got after his World Series meltdown, he'd praise us. :|

Even if he absolutely catches fire, he's still not going to play up to his contract. not to mention eovaldi should be a good pitcher. everyone step back from the ledge

 

Even for your username you seem to be one of the more rational posters on this board, good work.

Even if he absolutely catches fire, he's still not going to play up to his contract. not to mention eovaldi should be a good pitcher. everyone step back from the ledge

 

Even for your username you seem to be one of the more rational posters on this board, good work.

haha cant win em all

Why is he doing a lo viste sign, I thought that was a Marlins thing?

 

Such an asshole.

 

Not only that, it was a Bonifacio started thing. f***er. :|

 

I wonder if Infante will do it in Detroit.

Why is he doing a lo viste sign, I thought that was a Marlins thing?

 

Such an asshole.

 

Not only that, it was a Bonifacio started thing. f***er. :|

 

I wonder if Infante will do it in Detroit.

 

Naw, Infante is classy.

 

Hanley probably thought "lo viste" meant "Hanley Ramirez"

Why is he doing a lo viste sign, I thought that was a Marlins thing?

 

Such an asshole.

 

Not only that, it was a Bonifacio started thing. f***er. :|

 

I wonder if Infante will do it in Detroit.

 

I kinda doubt it. Anybody know when Anibals first start is.

I do think Hanley will be a better player now with the Dodgers. He may not be a superstar ever again, but I think he can go back to being a .300 hitter. One of the biggest reasons I was against the trade, but this honestly does work out long term for both teams.

At least the users here who have MLB.tv can watch other games now rather than just the Marlins.

 

 

I'll stick to watching the Marlins, thank you and maybe the occasion braves game only because they are my next closest team. f*** Washington they are choad strokers.

Yes, labeling this a fire sale is unrepresentative, but this team has an image problem that predates Loria's ownership by years. Dumping players is going to harm the image of the franchise, and the marketing of these folks is just terrible.

 

What moves would you guys expect to improve the image of the team? If you are a marquee free agent, what would satisfy you that you weren't just going to get traded come July?

The public image is in the sh*tter. There's no sugarcoating it. In the eyes of the national media the Marlins are a laughing stock.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.