Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/2 postgame

Featured Replies

begin slobbering now.

 

 

 

 

last 2 outings, 27 strikeouts and 1 walk.

 

 

Last three starts, 35 strikeouts.

One of the most dominant performances I've seen. And against the 3rd best offense in baseball (as far as runs scored).

I'm in heaven. Havent had one if these in a while. We look gooooood.

 

 

If it hasn't gone away in four hours, call a doctor.

Yet I guarantee there will be as little coverage on national tv as possible.

 

 

Oh, the Marlins just decimated a playoff contender that was on an 8 game win streak? Lets cover nothing but arod, red sox, and Dodgers!

Capozzi just tweeted, 1st pitcher with 13+ strikeouts in consecutive games since Big Unit in 2004.

 

First rookie since Kerry wood in 1998

begin slobbering now.

 

 

 

 

last 2 outings, 27 strikeouts and 1 walk.

 

 

I can't believe he walked Ubaldo Jimenez. He must have felt sorry for him?

Reds lose....

I missed the game but watched the highlights. Fernandez is ridiculous. Don't wanna put this curse on him but he reminds me of young Kerry Wood.

I missed the game but watched the highlights. Fernandez is ridiculous. Don't wanna put this curse on him but he reminds me of young Kerry Wood.

 

 

Why would would..get the hell out.

I missed the game but watched the highlights. Fernandez is ridiculous. Don't wanna put this curse on him but he reminds me of young Kerry Wood.

 

 

Why would would..get the hell out.

 

 

I know I know. Wood didn't have the career everyone thought he would be it was still a good career.

 

The kid is great but Id bet everything he's gonna have TJ surgery by 23 or 24. He throws complete gas and a devastating slider which is also known to put a ton of strain on the elbow.

I missed the game but watched the highlights. Fernandez is ridiculous. Don't wanna put this curse on him but he reminds me of young Kerry Wood.

 

Why would would..get the hell out.

I know I know. Wood didn't have the career everyone thought he would be it was still a good career.

 

The kid is great but Id bet everything he's gonna have TJ surgery by 23 or 24. He throws complete gas and a devastating slider which is also known to put a ton of strain on the elbow.

 

Blasphemy! Ban him Admin! This is not tolerated on the night of Jose's best game to date!

I missed the game but watched the highlights. Fernandez is ridiculous. Don't wanna put this curse on him but he reminds me of young Kerry Wood.

 

Why would would..get the hell out.I know I know. Wood didn't have the career everyone thought he would be it was still a good career.

 

The kid is great but Id bet everything he's gonna have TJ surgery by 23 or 24. He throws complete gas and a devastating slider which is also known to put a ton of strain on the elbow.

 

Blasphemy! Ban him Admin! This is not tolerated on the night of Jose's best game to date!

 

 

 

 

Ive meant to bring it up earlier but haven't had time or it's slipped my mind.

I missed the game but watched the highlights. Fernandez is ridiculous. Don't wanna put this curse on him but he reminds me of young Kerry Wood.

 

 

Why would would..get the hell out.

 

 

I know I know. Wood didn't have the career everyone thought he would be it was still a good career.

 

The kid is great but Id bet everything he's gonna have TJ surgery by 23 or 24. He throws complete gas and a devastating slider which is also known to put a ton of strain on the elbow.

 

 

 

Yea, it seems the one thing lost on everyone was the offense. A huge night from the lineup, and pretty much everyone showed up but Stanton and Mathis.

 

Btw, I was at the game. Stanton looked like he broke something in the dugout after almost every at bat. He is VERY frustrated right now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.