Caminero optioned to AAA, Capps recalled

Admin

Gotcha.

Though considering how bad he's been, they should take the chance and put him through waivers.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

He's pitched less than 8 innings, but I guess according to your logic Dunn will finish the season as a 7.00 ERA pitcher since he is now.

He's pitched less than 8 innings, but I guess according to your logic Dunn will finish the season as a 7.00 ERA pitcher since he is now.

Based on your logic and comments, Johnny, the team should probably just pack it in because they have a terrible offense, terrible manager, etc.

Based on your logic and comments, Johnny, the team should probably just pack it in because they have a terrible offense, terrible manager, etc.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean. There are always teams every season that don't have legitimate chances at making the postseason from the onset. But I guess you wouldn't understand that because you don't look at numbers from the prior seasons.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean. There are always teams every season that don't have legitimate chances at making the postseason from the onset. But I guess you wouldn't understand that because you don't look at numbers from the prior seasons.

Well, Johnny, that doesn't stop people from believing. And, there's a reason they play the game. Because, at the end of the day, everyone has a chance. Of course, if you weren't such a Debbie downer you'd know that. Starting to wonder, can you even muster a positive comment? Probably, the reason you were against my Dunn comment is because that gave you one less thing to complain about.