July 29, 201412 yr As someone who actually had legit playoff hope for the marlins with the last week, those last 4 innings were fairly up and down for me. Don't wanna be this guy but 5 games out of the wild card, chance to be 4.5 at the end of the night...... edit- fuck Jose is injured.
July 29, 201412 yr When Hech hit the triple I knew we had the win. Things like that don't happen for not.
July 29, 201412 yr Author Craziest game of the season in the biggest game of the season. 1 game under .500 I honestly don't know what the think at the moment.
July 29, 201412 yr Good win. Soriano had nothing and they took full advantage. If the Marlins play in most other ball parks, they had 3 HRs that inning.
July 29, 201412 yr Matt Williams did a great job leaving Blevins in to face Baker. Thanks for the #redmondthings moment, Matt.
July 29, 201412 yr Best game of this season. I guarantee. So far, yes. Hopefully not of the whole season though.
July 29, 201412 yr Matt Williams did a great job leaving Blevins in to face Baker. Thanks for the #redmondthings moment, Matt. Have you seen some of the lineups he's put out there? #WilliamsThings are their own monster, I think.
July 29, 201412 yr Lol you guys are such band wagoners. Cut the waste. And BUY! Eovaldi, Stanton, and Dunn. Sayonara.
July 29, 201412 yr This team has disappointed me so much, I don't want to get my hopes up. But what can you do?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.