Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/28 Post Game Thread

Featured Replies

Just saw the fox sports florida broadcast and at the end turner was pumped. When turner is pumped we smell blood. Team is having fun now. Evident when they were doing that wrestling thing in the dugout yesterday.

Just the fox sports florida broadcast and at the end turner was pumped. When turner is pumped we smell blood. Team is having fun now. Evident when they were doing that wrestling thing in the dugout yesterday.

 

Koehler is such a Flair mark it's hilarious. Tom "Nature Boy" Koehler lol.

 

And did u see Turner smile in the post game ? I feel like im the one guy who saw Bigfoot and no one believes me.

 

I'm the guy in the Twilight Zone movie who saw the creature sitting on the wing.

Just going over the last few pages of the gamethread I missed, I see that the key to winning is SFW porn gifs.

 

 

Thanks StickleyMan.

Just going over the last few pages of the gamethread I missed, I see that the key to winning is SFW porn gifs.

 

 

Thanks StickleyMan.

 

I went through the last eight or nine pages of all of his comments. He's the hero of today.

And who was the only ,marlin not to bat in the 9th? Yup your boy. And what did he do in a potential clutch spot in the 8th. Sdg210 you got this?

 

Sure did.

Admin what's the fish's record since I've made the $200 bet?

 

Lmao. I was thinking about a few people that made best like that. It was about when we stopped losing

When we were down 6-0 I was hoping for Garrett Jones to hit a homerun but we ended up scoring two runs anyway so it was like he did. But then we only scored one run in the eighth inning I thought well here comes Soriano but then after we came back from commercial I started yelling at the TV and for the nationals to go f*** themselves and I'm tired of this shit and that my dog and I will will this team to a win and when it actually happened I almost threw my dog into a wall but nevertheless you guys can thank my dog for this one.

 

I really don't care what you guys have to say about Hechavarria, he has made considerable strides this year and the next step would be to get his on-base percentage up and get some power which we know he has and on top of that don't forget the stop with the infield in in the eighth inning.

 

And if we are going to do anything we need Eovaldi to stop sandwiching 4-5 scoreless innings between a five run inning.

Yeah luhnow makes some questionable decisions at times. Also, how the hell did Boston agree to that stupid clause for John lackey. Wait doesn't Josh Johnson have that dumb clause too?

 

Lastly, can we all pretty much agree that todays win keeps Cishek here ? The way this front office values saves and preserving wins , I think they'll keep him.

 

Yes, I am pretty sure that Johnson has an option for 4 million next year for basically missing the season so that's 12 million for doing nothing.

And if we are going to do anything we need Eovaldi to stop sandwiching 4-5 scoreless innings between a five run inning.

 

Because 5 runs in a 4-5 inning span is somehow different?

Reds lost, now we are tied with them.

I cannot believe at was present at this game. You guys, SO MANY PEOPLE LEFT!!! I have completely lost my voice for the next few hours. Time to buy Price!

I still think that a Millone for Dietrich deal would make sense for both teams.

 

Same- too much sense. Milone under contract until 2018 too

I lost my voice at a Marlins game like 15 years ago. was I #1 or #2?

 

also Price is totally available for the right Price is totally available for the right Price is totally available for the right Price is totally available for the right Price is totally available for the

I lost my voice at a Marlins game like 15 years ago. was I #1 or #2?

 

also Price is totally available for the right Price is totally available for the right Price is totally available for the right Price is totally available for the right Price is totally available for the

 

You've been waiting to make that joke for a long time, haven't you.

  • Author

Same- too much sense. Milone under contract until 2018 too

 

Doesn't make sense for A's. One Dietrich doesn't equal one Milone. Gonna have to offer another decent piece at least to grab Millone regardless of the leverage we would have over the A's.

The Marlins were down 0-6 when i went to the mall to get my mom's birthday present. They won 7-6 the moment I got back. This means something....

The Marlins were down 0-6 when i went to the mall to get my mom's birthday present. They won 7-6 the moment I got back. This means something....

 

Your mother needs to have more birthdays!

So, I would say that Stanton really needs a day off, but ...

 

Numbers against Strasburg:

.346/.414/.846/1.260

3 HR

8 RBI

4 2B

 

 

 

And for Vince, since he'll ignore all those other numbers:

10 K

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.