Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaching staff

Featured Replies

My culture of winning barometer went from a 0.8 to a 1.0 thanks to mattingly. Up to 1.2 as long as Latos doesn't come back. As far as I go, 1.2 sounds better than a 0.8. Royals are 10. Rockies are lowest for me at 0.3

 

 

My culture of winning barometer went from a 0.8 to a 1.0 thanks to mattingly. Up to 1.2 as long as Latos doesn't come back. As far as I go, 1.2 sounds better than a 0.8. Royals are 10. Rockies are lowest for me at 0.3

 

Vince must have hired an analytics department, check out all those numbers.

 

 

who's would be doing the Ozuna dance then?

 

Whomever is coaching in New Orleans

 

 

Does this mean Wallach is going to be named manager of the Dodgers? I mean this is "Scoop" we're getting this from!

 

Bet you the Marlins wished they hadn't traded his kid now!

 

 

  • Author
Does this mean Wallach is going to be named manager of the Dodgers? I mean this is "Scoop" we're getting this from!

 

Bet you the Marlins wished they hadn't traded his kid now!

 

Haha this one is real though two hours after I posted it here

 

 

Hmmm, so Black is left last minute with no job and no other managerial openings (unless I'm missing a team with an opening). Any chance we can kind of get him on the rebound to be our pitching coach?

 

 

  • Author
Hmmm, so Black is left last minute with no job and no other managerial openings (unless I'm missing a team with an opening). Any chance we can kind of get him on the rebound to be our pitching coach?

 

There's interest in that but I currently doubt it because he turned us down for the manager's job.  Then again maybe less openings will influence him now.

 

 

David faustino disappeared 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.