Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bour dislocated pinky

Featured Replies

Probably will be Dietrich, Prado, or Johnson taking over at 1st base with the other two taking 2nd and 3rd base. Get well soon Bour

 

 

"I dislocated my finger....I popped it back in.  I guess we're going to see where I am tomorrow."

 

Just popped it back in, meh. Anyone else get the mental image of Bour being the type of person who would say the same thing with a break?

 

"I snapped my leg slidding back into first.  I snapped it back in.  I guess we're going to see where I am tomorrow."

 

 

 

 

Probably will be Dietrich, Prado, or Johnson taking over at 1st base with the other two taking 2nd and 3rd base. Get well soon Bour

Thanks for the analysis Preston

 

 

We should know more today but if he did pop it back in then he just has to wait for the bruising to go down first.

 

 

I've had teammates that have popped it back in a played the next day. Not saying it would be a great idea for Bour as it's a long season and he is a big asset, but we should see him back in the lineup by this weekend

 

 

I've had teammates that have popped it back in a played the next day. Not saying it would be a great idea for Bour as it's a long season and he is a big asset, but we should see him back in the lineup by this weekend

 

Yea I was thinking this too, like he might not even need a DL stint.

 

 

Yea I was thinking this too, like he might not even need a DL stint.

 

I would be pretty shocked if he hit the DL honestly.

 

 

Thanks for the analysis Preston

 

The team with the most runs at the end of the game generally wins the game.

 

 

Does their record improve if they win? For instance if they are 4-1 before the win, are they 5-1 after it?

 

I'm not smart enough to answer these kind of higher level thinking questions.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.