Marlins/FSFlorida finalizing 2017 broadcasting plans

Admin

Leiter sucks. Fucking Mets fan. Whenever he's in the booth he doesn't know whats going on with the actual team. I'd rather them bring in someone completely new.

Dan Lebatard would be amazing for viewership and entertainment factor. I don't think for a sec it's possible but it would be fun. 

I can't stand Lebatard.  The guy is a douche in my opinion.  I'd rather Leiter but that's just me.

didn't care for Leiter - didn't seem to show much interest and called the game neutral (I enjoy at least SOME homerism from the broadcasters whether it's critical or positive).  I still prefer Eduardo.  He was closest to Tommy in terms of ranting or showing some actual emotion during the game.  I know some of you said he sounds like he's talking with marbles in his mouth but I never had any issues understanding him.  Just never want to hear Conine again calling a game....and if Rich walks (his contract ended after the season I think?) my ultimate nightmare scenario would be Conine and Preston calling games....

Prestone and Conine....LOLOL

and in that scenario it would really be more like Preston doing a one man show in the booth as Conine would sit there silently as he does now - periodically he'd clear his throat or something so we'd know he was still there and he could collect his paycheck.  His throat clearing noises would probably still be more insightful than Preston's ramblings.  "Hey Jeff, you know I cleared my throat one time back during a Mets game where I hit a HR off of....."