Joe Frisaro has given up...

If the new owners want to keep the entire team together and add sp through FA they can. It's just going to be expensive. None of us know what they're going to do, but if they were in this to make money the Marlin's were the wrong team to buy unless they have an idea on how to bring in the Miami market. I'm not sure a first year rebuild helps them do that. 

If this team rallies back and let's say misses the playoffs by 3 or 4 games. You guys still think it needs to be blown up completely ? Right now they're 6 back in the loss column. 

What this team needs are a couple of starters. They're close. Just stay the course.

I think they need at least 30 more wins the rest of the year. All teams above them at best finish the rest around 0.500 gives them good shot then. Either way if only 1 team in front of them does even above 0.500, they will have near impossible chance. But math is beautiful.

I say if we go another week with a similar 6 of 7ish type of run like we have of late and especially if we gain a game or more then yeah we can definitely start looking at the standings more intently. Still a longshot of course but we've definitely picked up some steam recently.