Marlins Park Renovation Updates

rmc523

Yeah I think this is a problem. It looks like they just replaced the orange blue yellow and white M with a blue and white M like the other letters but it still looks like the previous font.

It's all new fonts, I passed by it last night heading home. It doesn't look like the old stuff. It's just a standard font.

It's all new fonts, I passed by it last night heading home. It doesn't look like the old stuff. It's just a standard font.

I drove by today. It’s an illusion of a new font because they removed the blue from the bottom of the letters.  Otherwise it’s the same letters aside from the generic M they put up.

I drove by today. It’s an illusion of a new font because they removed the blue from the bottom of the letters.  Otherwise it’s the same letters aside from the generic M they put up.

Are you sure? It looked like it was different. I was driving by at 115 mph with a big ol greasy double quarter pounder in one of those non biodegradable styrofoam boxes, but it looked like a different A, N, S to me.

I'd tried taking a picture but it came out too blurry, I was wiping my mouth with an oversized Unamerican Flag.

(No lie, I was kinda eating a Double Whopper driving 120 MPH past it last night when I saw it. Sorry, I'm an asshole.)

Are you sure? It looked like it was different. I was driving by at 115 mph with a big ol greasy double quarter pounder in one of those non biodegradable styrofoam boxes, but it looked like a different A, N, S to me.

I'd tried taking a picture but it came out too blurry, I was wiping my mouth with an oversized Unamerican Flag.

(No lie, I was kinda eating a Double Whopper driving 120 MPH past it last night when I saw it. Sorry, I'm an asshole.)

It's just an illusion they're different with the lack of blue at the bottom and different M/no abstract marlin:

4NJz1PN.jpg&key=7378afe0da1a8bf36130f717cfce42f3c6b42e9c70dd8f69cce80ce831c393cf

miami-027.jpg&key=d7db5f57932d6274f331a3af85c41e3d01472cd7e260d032da14992accc1344f

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't clicked through to see what the dates are, but I may go - I'm more interested in the ballpark improvement aspects of it than anything.

As cool as being there sounds I never go to these things just because they're all ultimately a sales pitch and I know I'm not buying season tickets yet. I also like to avoid the awkwardness of having to repeatedly tell them no since they obviously keep packing at you. 

As cool as being there sounds I never go to these things just because they're all ultimately a sales pitch and I know I'm not buying season tickets yet. I also like to avoid the awkwardness of having to repeatedly tell them no since they obviously keep packing at you. 

Oh I know it's just a sales pitch.

I remember in 2011, they had some where you could go into the stadium before it was finished (with hard hats), and that was pretty relaxed - you could walk around without anyone hounding you, and you just tore a tag off of the seats you wanted (or if you didn't want them, you don't take one).  But it sounds like this is more structured than that.

Is that the new wall paint job behind Hill or has that blue always been there? I can’t recall.

[ATTACH]2560[/ATTACH]

Looks new to me. Good catch. 

Edit: Just watched that interview and damn Hill seems to get better and better at those answers where he doesn't really answer anything. I don't care what anybody says, that isn't natural, that takes practice lol. I wonder if he does that to his wife at home. 

Is that the new wall paint job behind Hill or has that blue always been there? I can’t recall.

[ATTACH]2560[/ATTACH]

So, he's obviously on the home dugout side, but this was the best view I could find of the same wall, though on the 1st base line.  Does look like a new, darker blue.

[ATTACH]2561._xfImport[/ATTACH]/monthly_2018_12/image.png.799d5d714fd57f0256567c6c815a7e17.png" data-ratio="71.3">

Also, you can barely make out the Marlins logo on the info box there

image.png.598b61f5a33dd49ef1582c83508e67da.png