Sixto being called up

SonOfJack

19 minutes ago, DTrain said:

“We just wanted to wait until we lost 5 in a row before we called up our top pitching prospect because, you know, Marlins”. 

-The Front Office

Y'know, it's a hot take and all, but I think if Sixto showed up to ST in shape, I wouldn't have been surprised if he broke camp with the team. I mean, we were all cryin service time when they held Monte down, saying he was striking out too much. Well, now we want him sent back down because he's striking out too much.

I'm sure service time is a consideration for all these guys, but if Sixto were at his best on Day 1, I doubt they would have held him down this long.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

I mean, we were all cryin service time when they held Monte down, saying he was striking out too much. Well, now we want him sent back down because he's striking out too much.

This isn't said enough. Everyone thinks they know when a prospect is ready but it's not always that simple.

• Like 2

• SonOfJack changed the title to Sixto expected being called up
  • SonOfJack changed the title to Sixto being called up
1 hour ago, Michael said:

100% yes.

125% yes if JT re-signs here.

I don’t even want that douchebag. He’s a millionaire (if not at the time, then eventually) getting paid to play a game and publicly embarrassed the team that drafted him as a shortstop with no range and wisely converted him to catcher by asking for a trade? and now the marlins are gonna be even better than the team he went to for quite some years? Fuck him

• Like 2
  • Banana 1

1 hour ago, marlinsmaniac said:

I don’t even want that douchebag. He’s a millionaire (if not at the time, then eventually) getting paid to play a game and publicly embarrassed the team that drafted him as a shortstop with no range and wisely converted him to catcher by asking for a trade? and now the marlins are gonna be even better than the team he went to for quite some years? Fuck him

Yea as a matter of principle alone it would be really awkward for Realmuto to come back here. But if he did then he'd be admitting Jeter has been making the right moves. 

• Banana 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.