September 9, 20233 yr Steal as many wins as possible against Phillies, Braves, Brewers series. Mets and Pirates series will handle itself. Can't overlook them though.
September 9, 20233 yr Jacob Stallings’ HR and postgame interview made it really difficult to dislike him, at least for one night.
September 9, 20233 yr Author Just now, Erick said: Jacob Stallings’ HR and postgame interview made it really difficult to dislike him, at least for one night. Pls post!
September 9, 20233 yr 18 minutes ago, pollythewog said: Pls post! Haven’t seen it yet but he basically said that he was so excited because it’s the first playoff race he’s ever been a part of, and he just wants to see the team succeed because that’s why he plays the game.
September 9, 20233 yr Author 1 minute ago, Erick said: Haven’t seen it yet but he basically said that he was so excited because it’s the first playoff race he’s ever been a part of, and he just wants to see the team succeed because that’s why he plays the game. 🥰🥰🥰
September 9, 20233 yr For those people who felt we would be in the same position with Mattingly as we are with Skip: there is zero chance this team would have shown this type of resiliency under Mattingly. They would have completely folded and mailed it in a month ago. These guys are letting their cajones hang. Edited September 9, 20233 yr by Valid
September 9, 20233 yr Author 1 minute ago, Erick said: Haven’t seen it yet but he basically said that he was so excited because it’s the first playoff race he’s ever been a part of, and he just wants to see the team succeed because that’s why he plays the game. He’s been hitting very well his last 50abs
September 9, 20233 yr 23 minutes ago, enterthemadness said: Steal as many wins as possible against Phillies, Braves, Brewers series. Mets and Pirates series will handle itself. Can't overlook them though. I'm more worried about the Mets and Pirates than the other teams. I'm actually fairly confident that the Marlins will take care of business against the Phillies and the Brewers (God help us against the Braves, but if we can at least get a game in that series I think we will be alright depending on how many we win against PHI and MIL). It would just be so Marlins to beat all three of the Phils, Brewers and Braves and then go 2-4 against the Mets and Pirates.
September 9, 20233 yr Author 3 minutes ago, Valid said: I'm more worried about the Mets and Pirates than the other teams. I'm actually fairly confident that the Marlins will take care of business against the Phillies and the Brewers (God help us against the Braves, but if we can at least get a game in that series I think we will be alright depending on how many we win against PHI and MIL). It would just be so Marlins to beat all three of the Phils, Brewers and Braves and then go 2-4 against the Mets and Pirates. I have absolutely no fear of the muts and I’ll be at all 3 those games in queens
September 9, 20233 yr 3 minutes ago, pollythewog said: I have absolutely no fear of the muts and I’ll be at all 3 those games in queens The Muts are finally getting their chance of payback from 2007 and 2008 😂
September 9, 20233 yr 42 minutes ago, pollythewog said: I have absolutely no fear of the muts and I’ll be at all 3 those games in queens Will you be having pizza?
September 9, 20233 yr 1 minute ago, hovertical said: Will you be having pizza? and dere goze da peetza
September 9, 20233 yr 52 minutes ago, Valid said: For those people who felt we would be in the same position with Mattingly as we are with Skip: there is zero chance this team would have shown this type of resiliency under Mattingly. They would have completely folded and mailed it in a month ago. These guys are letting their cajones hang. I agree 100%. This team is 15 games under .500 with Dingus Don in charge.
September 9, 20233 yr 10 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said: I agree 100%. This team is 15 games under .500 with Dingus Don in charge. Dongus
September 9, 20233 yr 5 hours ago, SongInTheAir said: and dere goze da peetza When I read this quick, I thought you said something about goat pizza.
September 9, 20233 yr 10 hours ago, Vic D said: PAPAYONNNNN!!!!! that's only when we score 5 runs you newb
September 9, 20233 yr 10 minutes ago, el_gmac said: that's only when we score 5 runs you newb Kids these days
September 9, 20233 yr 10 hours ago, pollythewog said: I have absolutely no fear of the muts and I’ll be at all 3 those games in queens I may join you if there's a chance of clinching. My girlfriend's family is from the area so it'll be a chance to visit
September 9, 20233 yr 3 hours ago, SonOfJack said: When I read this quick, I thought you said something about goat pizza. Goat is a tasty meat. Would be just fine on a pizza.
September 9, 20233 yr 39 minutes ago, Entendu said: I may join you if there's a chance of clinching. My girlfriend's family is from the area so it'll be a chance to visit #pollyamory
September 9, 20233 yr 2 hours ago, hovertical said: Goat is a tasty meat. Would be just fine on a pizza. goat meat with goat cheese.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.