Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MikeLowell

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikeLowell

  1. So what do you all think? http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1626146951
  2. I've been wanting to get a tattoo around my wrist with the Pembroke Pines(954) zip code and Rio Rancho(505) zip code. Something like. 9 505 4 Just to symbolize where I have lived. I have had bad exama since I was a little boy though so I don't think I'll be able to get it done.
  3. Cheeseburgers on the BBQ and Arizona Sweet Ice Tea.
  4. I agree. That trade with Seattle would be horrible. I would love a Shawn Marion for Carlos Boozer trade though. Then we could draft Beasley and trade Haslem for either Hinrich or Maurice Williams.
  5. Another Wade to Chicago rumor is born. Rumors have continued to swirl that the Heat are considering sending Dwyane Wade to the Bulls for the first pick in this week's NBA Draft, plus Tyrus Thomas and Admin Hughes, according to The Boston Globe. The trade would allow Miami to draft both Derrick Rose and Michael Beasley, who have long been considered the top two prospects in this year's draft class. http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives...go_still_alive/ It would be interesting to have Rose and Beasley on the same team but Hughes kills it for me.
  6. MikeLowell replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    I lose my mind when I go out to the mountains. I can't even look out the window, I just sit in my seat with my head down staring at the floor or listening to my CD player. Mesa Verde in southern Colorado is the worst I have ever been up. Drops off as far as you can see and hardly has any railguards. Horrible.
  7. Absolutely horrible video. Gave me chills. RIP Scott
  8. Alanis is an awesome artist. Souljah boy is the biggest no talent hack of a group ever to grace the airwaves. So true. I just want to punch him in the face.
  9. Sounds like Rose isn't even going to workout for Miami.
  10. Can't wait to see how he does. Nice job by the Marlins FO.
  11. :notworthy Fear us.
  12. Lets get'em, Ryan!
  13. Meh. Jake looked ugly there.
  14. Great AB, Cantu!
  15. Everything I have read has the Heat seriously considering taking Mayo at #2 or trading back and drafting him. From Chad Ford's latest mock draft: The skinny: The Heat continue to wait and hope that somehow Rose will fall to them at No. 2. Or do they? One source close to the process says Pat Riley thinks Rose is a bad fit in the backcourt with Dwyane Wade, because drafting Rose would give Miami two athletic slashers who (a) are subpar shooters and (b) would have to try to share the ball. That source insists the Heat are bluffing about their interest in Rose in the hopes that Beasley falls to them at No. 2. That contradicts everything I've been hearing the past month -- but the source is credible enough to be taken seriously. Still, I don't think Beasley is the type of player Riley usually appreciates. So I still say that, assuming Miami is keying on either Rose or Beasley, if the Bulls take the player at No. 1 whom the Heat want (presumably, Rose or Beasley), Plan B appears to be taking O.J. Mayo or trading the pick. The Heat will travel back to Chicago this weekend to watch Mayo again, and there's a strong chance that Mayo will visit Miami in the next week. The team also has heard several trade offers for the No. 2 pick, with the Memphis Grizzlies' offer of the No. 5 pick, Mike Miller and Kyle Lowry being the best so far. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2008/co...ockDraft-080617 If Marion decides to stay and we can get Mayo at #5, I would absolutely love this trade. If we can find a way to take on the salary, O.J. Mayo/Wade/Miller/Marion/decent C with Lowry/Cook/Haslem coming off the bench would be a damn good team. I know I have been heavily on the Beasley bandwagon but that would be a great trade if we know for sure we can get Mayo at 5.
  16. I started to crack up when KG was giving that "interview". This is for the trashmen who pick up my trash when the cans are full and for the drycleaners who got that really bad spaghetti stain out of my jean jacket that one time.
  17. Gotta believe Shaq has a smile on his face right now. I feel great for PJ Brown. It's about time he got a ring.
  18. They really don't have anything to trade, unless they want to give us Buchholz. Sounds like Gammons is talking out his ass again.
  19. Great third hole for Rocco.
  20. Great third hole for Rocco.
  21. Wow, my WR became a free agent today and I already have 25 contract offers. Crazy.
  22. Time to show everyone that we are the best team in Florida.
  23. Somewhere John Kruk is crying into a burrito. What a game by Andrew Miller, Jorge Cantu and DAN UGGLA! How sick is our offense going to be once Willingham gets back? Scary.
  24. GED class of '04. That's right.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.