Everything posted by Marlin Nation
-
Tankersley has elbow tendinitis
I have faith that more arms can get cranked out of our farm system to soften the blow, plus alot of moves are made during spring training, so let's not panic.
-
Miami-Dade County Announces Marlins Financing Plan
I'm not getting excited about anything yet.
-
Brewer fan here, looking for suggestions on seating at Dolphin Stadium
For hotels, the Seminole Hard Rock is awesome and it has tons of places to watch a game not to mention plenty of other things to do.
-
Cote: Marlins must lockup Cabrera longterm
I wouldn't be so hard on this franchise if they didn't sign Cabs long term, there aren't many teams that can afford to sign him when he reaches FA. I think its very unlikely that they sign him long term even with a stadium in place not with this ownership.
-
Cabrera's Arbitration Hearing
He should win, if the disparity was bigger it'd be more interesting but I think he should win this easily.
-
FO disappointed Cabrera skipped Fanfest
The FO is in no position to be dissapointed with anyone at the moment.
-
Heats-Mavs war of words
Cuban is a silly goose.
-
Henry Owens ecstatic to go home
I don't care about attendance.
-
Heats-Mavs war of words
If the Mavs and Cuban simply acted like men and gave the Heat credit they deserve you wouldn't have Wade, the most boring personality in the league, feel compelled to say something interesting and take jabs at Dirk (his assessment of Dirk is completely valid and honest btw). EVEN if you believed the refs gave it to the Heat you should take the high road and simply give it up to your opponent and let the media assess the blame for you. A similar thing happened with Superbowl XL but you didn't hear any of the Seahawks complaining about the refs. (As a Steeler fan I must note that Seahawk fans are very effeminate and impotent.) Also the ring gives you carte blanche to say a ton of things, regular season success doesn't. Success enjoyed in the regular season has little to no weight in comparing two teams especially in the NBA.
-
This is how it starts
"Madrasa" simply means school in Arabic, basically any traditional school that isn't run by the state is madrasa, its a nuetral term over there.
-
In the "and It Really Doesn't Mean Anything But..." Dept
Amezaga is such a nice player to have. Word. He is a Miguelito rejuvinator too.
-
Chad Cordero?
It seems like every thread is basically a huge fight. Heated discoure is one thing but y'all are at each other's throats over our 4th OF or the Ricky Nolasco's ceiling. Sad to see so mcuh acrimony in the one cubby hole for serious Marlin fans.
-
CSI Miami - Endless Caruso One Liners
They should make a Grissom one. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
-
Marlins sign Felix Rodriguez
Decent gamble, sign enough guys like him and one of them will stick.
-
Grade Admin Beinfest's Offseason Perfomance
Incomplete.
-
Official Nick Saban Thread
Saban is a control freak with a god-complex, it's no wonder he wants to get away from adult pros to shaping young college kids.
-
Denver Broncos' Darrent Williams shot and killed...
That's terrible.
-
*JUST RELEASED* Leaked cell phone video of Saddam's hanging
Personally, I don't think the U.S. is morally any better than al-Qaeda That is where I stopped reading. You are insane. Don't be stupid. You don't become an unprecedented superpower by observing any sort of morality, this is the order of things the way to obtain power. For a state to achieve the power to control its own soveirgnty and provide security, freedom, and a comfort to its people it inevitably has to take these away from other states, its not unlike the state of nature.
-
Will the Marlins compete in 2007 or was 2006 a fluke?
Just because we lost Wes Helms doesn't mean we are worse off, players do not remain static, thier performance can improve as well as get worse. I think the Marlins will be better this year, how can a team this young regress?
-
*JUST RELEASED* Leaked cell phone video of Saddam's hanging
Personally, I don't think the U.S. is morally any better than al-Qaeda, both kill innocent people to further thier agenda, they dismember people with knives, we dismember people with bombs. I don't care if my country is moral in pursuit of destroying our enemies, they have to die and we have to live or vice-versa. If the roles were reversed and a foreign army invaded my country I'd be beheading every single one of them, every soldier, contracted soldier, contracted worker, pop star, pro wrestler every last one of them. If the Caliphate was restored to its former glory and the U.S was vulnerable to their armies and started meddling in my part of world like the West has in the Middle East, god-willing I'd be a f***ing terrorist par excellence.
-
NFL Football Week 17 Discussion
Santonio Holmes, 67 Yd pass from Ben Roethlisberger TOUCHDOWN LOL Bungles! See ya next year, losers!
-
Marlins sign infielder Aaron Boone
Why would anyone be excited about this signing?
-
Could Marlins' Cabrera be second $200 million player?
Hopefully the Marlins will stumble across a special gold-making machine, that way we can keep Cabs.
-
DTrain arrested in Miami Beach for DUI
I think he his goody-two-shoe image isn't a construction but for real, he did something stupid but not necessarily morally outrageous and I think he will be very contrite and feel genuinely humiliated.
-
DTrain arrested in Miami Beach for DUI
Basically everyone I know over 21 has driven drunk at one point in thier life so I can't really judge D-Train too harshly, sh*t happens and he got caught.