Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlin Nation

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlin Nation

  1. 3k ballots GOOD LORD. I voted 25 times, lol.
  2. I think the team can't play any worse so hopefully they bounce back from this string of pathetic, uninspired performances with a winning slash.
  3. The team needs more emotion.....Girardi wouldn't tolerate this crap....neither would Leyland. lol This team needs better starting pitching, defense, and a consistent offense.
  4. Hermida sucks, I was hoping he got a bunt down so at least his out was productive.
  5. David Wright starting at 3B makes me sick to my ass, he doesn't touch Cabrera's stats.
  6. Who cares? Grow thicker skins people.
  7. I'd really like to see another 2nd half surge but I'm afraid this team may stink.
  8. i dont know about you guys but i would love to see Fredi take on more of a Girardi attitude and be a lot more stern.... much more infield and outfield practice and making sure the basics are down becuase that is what always seems to hurt us. im not saying implement a no facial hair policy but he needs to stop seeming so nice and that everything will just work out. Well I cant pretend to know what Fredi's practice regiments are because I don't know. Who knows. he may be addressing the defensive issues more than we think. With that said, its clear he is not an in your face type manager like Girardi and there are a few players who are suffering this year because of it. How did you know this for a fact?
  9. Why not give Jacobs a chance to play full time? I'm with you, I'd like for him to get more AB's and really see what kind of hitter he is.
  10. I'd love this pick up.
  11. Well, I'm happy we got at least one productive year out of him.
  12. I have to say that this video gives me no pause whatsoever.
  13. Yuck, Cubs want to move him because he sucks why would we want him?
  14. I would love to have Dukes and his many bastard children in teal. If a player performs noone cares about thier character, if he doen't all of a sudden his character is cancerous and negatively affecting the team. Proffesionals in all fields work with people they don't like, however if they are competant and do thier job well it is put aside.
  15. Hi, this is Benny in Fort Lauderdale. We've established that.
  16. I like the current road grey the best. I think the amount of teal we see now is fine, its an accent color, it should never be used as a primary color. I like our uniforms now, very traditional and slick looking overall.
  17. I like the unis but only on throwback nights not on a regular basis. I'm not a fan of the sleeveless unis in general.
  18. That site is horrendous. I still voted Marlins #1 though, lol.
  19. Nothing angers me more in life than Marlin games not being televised.
  20. This board is so manic, one win and we are scoreboard watching when a few days ago some here were on suicide watch after we dropped the series to TB.
  21. All this aside I still wouldnt mind him on the Marlins.
  22. Ask Cub fans if big crowds have anything to do with a team's success.
  23. Thanks guys I didn't know if it should be a red-flag or not. I couldn't believe Admin would not do his homework and just pick based on some feeling of loyalty. I also thought it strange that the 1st 4 picks were from California. Could that be an indication they might think a move to Las Vegas or Sacremento might be in the future ? Kids from Cali usually don't enjoy Florida, especially our humid & hot weather. Okay. Enough already. You are making a habit of reading into things waaayyyyy too much. I guess, but so many Cali players in a our draft is strange.....must be a coincidence. It's not really that strange.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.