Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlin Nation

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlin Nation

  1. My review copy and pasted from another forum: I saw Indy 4 last night. Sheesh, don't know what to say, you should definitely see it, its worth your money, but at the same time I agree with the two other reviews here its just a very uneven experience. Some of the action is awesome, great stunts with REAL people, but then you get jarred out of your revelry by unnecessary Shia LaBouf swinging through the trees with monkeys for no reason. Also his WTF lets sword fight with Blanchett was weird and forced. The plot was pretty good, I liked it alot better than I thought I would and despite its ambition they really made it work. The whole thing, however, reminded me more of the Mummy 2 than any of the Indy films, its probably the worst one. I actually liked Temple of Doom as the darker installment in the series and I actually thought the action was just as intense as this movie but without always being completely illogical. I thought the human sacrifice part in that movie was one of the most intense caught on film. The supporting ensemble didn't do much for me, I liked Cate Blanchet's character, a solid villain and Indy of course but the rest were superfluous and added little to the plot. I'll give it a generous 7/10, if a few scenes had been cut out I'd give it an 8/10. The monkey scene, the overall sh*tty cast, the crappy script, and the a-bomb scene really drag this movie through mud.
  2. I like how running horrible routes and getting poor reads on fly balls aren't scored as errors.
  3. Castillo followed closely by Cabs, Hanley will probably be my favorite before the end.
  4. I usually pray if a game is important, lol, but that is just to comfort me for the most part.
  5. I got a few chuckles out of this thread, this won't happen.
  6. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean that the Mets are gonna run us over, he mentioned LA too who have been playing well lately and has a better record than them also. I find it hard to believe that he thinks that two teams who have better records than his club are going to pad the Mets' record, especially with how poorly their last road trip went.
  7. There wasn't anything dirty about the slide, just a normal take-out slide.
  8. Yeah, I caught it on BBTN, brutal flying knee to the dome.
  9. I like our uniforms now, the teal is used fine as a trim. I hated the teal hats, they looked like a corporate softball team. I'm sad we are gonna change the F logo, I always liked how spikey it looked. I don't like the sleeveless look either, though it would make sense in this heat.
  10. People have a right to be critical of baseball players, they get paid millions of dollars to throw and hit a ball, often they don't even do that that well (even bench players and specialists still generate millions of dollars throughout their careers). I think they can handle what pixel-based non-entities say on the internet. Jacque Jones is pretty good, good power numbers, gets on base OK, K's a ton though, not sure if he is the answer to CF, definitely a good stop gap until Maybin comes.
  11. I love the Marlins being this secret power, they are the boogeymen of the NL East.
  12. Marlins keep cruising along, lol.
  13. I'm cracking up at the amount of Wes Helms love in this thread, move over Niner there is a new Mr. Marlin in South Florida!
  14. None of these stats are indicative of anything, they aren't informative at all, not yet. I think the team deserves the benefit of a doubt before we start becoming alarmed (or excited) about how they perform.
  15. This move does nothing for me, I definitely don't care for us giving up any sort of prospect for a mediocre player especially not this year.
  16. Lol this is a ridiculous thread but you have to soak it up while it lasts, I would be genuinely excited if the the Marlins finished 4th.
  17. Aside from a very small hardcore group of fans, no one cares about the Florida Marlins and I think making a thread about every time ESPN "disrespects" us is ridiculous and shows absolutely no perspective.
  18. Wow! Its defenetely because each Muslim man has at least 3 wifes, and has at least 3 kids with each. Im defenetely not surprised. This is pretty dangerous if you ask me though While its permitted to have more than one wife under Islam, nearly all Muslim men cannot afford to have more than one wife or don't find it appealing. I hope you are joking though.
  19. Amezaga and Cabrera's affection for each other cracks me up, I love that lil' Mexican.
  20. Lol at Living Tribunal in the back there, some random characters.
  21. Those rules are so gay, these are grown ass men they can do their jobs with a 5 o'clock shadow.
  22. Hanley as the best overall hitter should be batting 3rd.
  23. Pretty cool so far, I like the concept of a whole network of resistance fighters being setback to ensure John Conner's survival. The cute terminator is justified as she is specialized to gain access to John Conner discreetly, Arnold was just a standard drone while she seems to have some special abilities.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.