MVP 2005 is OFFICIALLY out!

Accord

My only problem is that Castillo seperated his shoulder and is out till June.694237[/snapback]

Ouch, that sucks.

I've had a bunch of guys get injured against me, but none of mine yet.

694248[/snapback]

You jinxed it you're screwed now

694416[/snapback]

I just lost Mike Lowell for 70 days. :plain

694730[/snapback]

I lost Luis for the season with a torn ACL. After that happened, I just went in and edited the "Player Durability" category for all the top guys.

Online play absolutely sucks this year. Ranked games MUST be 5 innings and you cannot turn off hot/cold and the strikezone.

694501[/snapback]

That could be the deal breaker in me buying that game.

694600[/snapback]

In NBA Live 2005 EA had some pretty retarded online rules and about 2 weeks after the game was released EA changed it because so many people were complaining, and since this is probably going to be the last MVP game for a long time because of the new licensing deal, EA is gonna want to get it right so i'm sure they'll change it. A TON of people are complaining about it on the official MVP baseball forum at EA's website.

Can you create a stadium for all affiliations, or just the major league level? It would be nice to make them for your minor league teams as well.

694793[/snapback]

No, you can only create for your MLB team in owner mode, the minors stadiums are also very basic too, there are only 3 to play in :(

694815[/snapback]

They've actually got something like ~9 minor league stadiums, 3 AAA, 3 AA, and 3 A ball stadiums.

Some other cool things are you can use the Marlins spring training jerseys as well as their home, away, and alternate jereys all from 1993.

So do they have the all teal jersey tops like they used to use in spring training and in batting practice, and the old away uniforms?

694675[/snapback]

Honestly i'm not sure. You have to get a bunch of "MVP Points" to unlock the classic jerseys for each team and I haven't unlocked them yet.

The ST jerseys are the black BP jerseys that you can buy on floridamarlins.com

Some other cool things are you can use the Marlins spring training jerseys as well as their home, away, and alternate jereys all from 1993.

So do they have the all teal jersey tops like they used to use in spring training and in batting practice, and the old away uniforms?

694675[/snapback]

Honestly i'm not sure. You have to get a bunch of "MVP Points" to unlock the classic jerseys for each team and I haven't unlocked them yet.

The ST jerseys are the black BP jerseys that you can buy on floridamarlins.com

695006[/snapback]

There is a 1993 all-teal jersey that can be unlocked, you just have to look pretty far down the jersey list on MVP rewards, it's up there with the classic dodgers and yankees jerseys (pretty expensive)