Thanks for the Memories, Jack

Well Jack, I guess it's pretty safe to say this was your last game as a Marlin. It was nice knowing you and on behalf of all Marlins fans thank you for what you did for this team in 2003, we'll never forget it and you will be missed. No matter how bad things got this season and in 2004, we'll always remember you for that magical 2003. You did so much for this team, this franchise, and this community.

Thanks for the memories Jack.

:crying

hehe...just thinking wouldnt it be great if when Beinfest makes the announcement...he mispronounces Jack's name?

"The Florida Marlins have ended John McKeon...I'm sorry, Jack McKeon's run as manager..."

:mischief

...and no, this IS NOT all Jack's fault...not at all...but when a team this good is struggling this bad...someone has to take the blame and Jack is the best bet...Firing Robinson does nothing for this team long term...firing Jack is a huge message from the FO...WIN!

Jack mismanages the pen and goes to the bunt. Two reasons to dump him right there.

864434[/snapback]

Yea I wasn't really thrilled with the way Jack managed tonight, and I too have the feeling that we may be seeing the last series that Jack will manage. Thanks for the Memories.

being an out of market fan and having to listen to the games on xm radio, its hard to tell how the plays work out and everything, but as for what happened last night, i have to say, its time jack off...err...i mean get jack off this team...the blame has to go somewhere for what is easily the most underachieving team in baseball...i think this team is better on paper than the 03 team...but the same spark just isnt there...its time to make changes, move on and hope this funk will end before we are too far gone from the wild card

Guest Juanky

I've been through bad times as a fan, but this is up there with one of the worst nights for the franchise.

Amen to that man

I wish I wasn't able to watch any of these games, because they hurt bad

I've been through bad times as a fan, but this is up there with one of the worst nights for the franchise.

Amen to that man

I wish I wasn't able to watch any of these games, because they hurt bad

865288[/snapback]

I'm thrilled I'm out of town. This really seems miserable.