Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish of the Week (April 6 - 12)

Featured Replies

Stats for the Week

 

Bonifacio - .500 AVG .517 OBP .714 SLG 1 HR 5 RBI 4 SB

Ramirez - .348 AVG .423 OBP .652 SLG 2 HR 9 RBI 0 SB

Cantu - .368 AVG .455 OBP .737 SLG 2 HR 7 RBI 0 SB

Johnson - 2 W 0 L 0.57 ERA 0.83 WHIP 15.2 IP 15 K 1 BB 1 CG

Obvious Boner

 

EDIT: That did not come out like i thought it would

Emilio...because he was involved in countless rallies....and b/c this may be the only week which we'll be able to vote him fish of the week.

JJ. Only because pitching is way more important than hitting, and If it wasn't for him we would have lost today's game.

Im goin with boni. He was great this week.

 

Im really interested to see how he performs these next couple weeks. Ive been wating for pitchers to start going hard and up with him and today we saw it. If he wants to do well hes gonna have to lay off those high ones.

Bonifacio had an amazing week no doubt, but JJ was awesome. I know it was only the 6th game, but because of him we were able to beat Johan and take 2 of 3 from the Mets. That was huge, especially after a lackluster team performance against Livan the previous night.

 

I think we were all shocked about Bonifacio's amazing start. Not taking anything away from EB, but JJ was lights out. He gets my vote.

JJ. Only because pitching is way more important than hitting, and If it wasn't for him we would have lost today's game.

 

I'm I the only one who doesn't believe in this? Last time I checked, pitching doesn't score runs. A 12-0 loss is the same as a 1-0 loss.

JJ.

 

He single-handedly won us two games this week. EB was amazing, and would win most other weeks. And Hanley's 9 RBI were huge, too, but I give the nod to JJ.

JJ. Only because pitching is way more important than hitting, and If it wasn't for him we would have lost today's game.

 

I'm I the only one who doesn't believe in this? Last time I checked, pitching doesn't score runs. A 12-0 loss is the same as a 1-0 loss.

And a 12-0 win is the same as a 1-0 win. It works both ways.

JJ. Only because pitching is way more important than hitting, and If it wasn't for him we would have lost today's game.

 

I'm I the only one who doesn't believe in this? Last time I checked, pitching doesn't score runs. A 12-0 loss is the same as a 1-0 loss.

And a 12-0 win is the same as a 1-0 win. It works both ways.

 

This requires PWG's screenshot of the "Logic Bomb" video game :thumbup

JJ. having a line like this "Johnson - 2 W 0 L 0.57 ERA 0.83 WHIP 15.2 IP 15 K 1 BB 1 CG" is just absolutely SICK.

JJ. having a line like this "Johnson - 2 W 0 L 0.57 ERA 0.83 WHIP 15.2 IP 15 K 1 BB 1 CG" is just absolutely SICK.

Boni hitting .500/.517/.714, 14-28, 1 HR, 5 RBI, 9 R, 4-4 SB is also absolutely sick. Probably the sickest week he'll ever have.

Man I wish there was an option for both JJ and Bonifacio, because the two have been amazing, I just can't decide between those two.

Man I wish there was an option for both JJ and Bonifacio, because the two have been amazing, I just can't decide between those two.

Same, I had to go with Emilio though, just for how incredible opening day was.

What a great first week for the team as a whole! JJ did a great job especially considering the offense today, but Bonifacio did a lot to convert a lot of folks, thats why I would give him the vote for the week.

EMILIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and JJ at a close second! wow look at Hnaley he had a monster week yet JJ and Emilio topped it, never thought i would see this but this is awesome!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.