9/4 Postgame

Rabbethan

Renyel Pinto blows Erick. Dont sugarcoat him, you know it

I'm not his biggest fan or anything, but some people give him the Hermida treatment on here. Like...some want him DFA'd. He's, simply, nowhere near that bad.

Hah.. that's funny. I dont dislike Hermida at all. He may not be a stud... but his play doesn't hurt us like Renyel's does. You have 9 batters... but only 1 pitcher.

Voted Bake. I believe we have the best hitting catcher combo in the MLB. Maybe only NL because I would take Mauer and whoever the hell his backup is over anybody.

All good Marlins fans know Mauer's back-up well. Good old Mike Redmond!!!!!! Point well taken though, Go Fish.

So it was a great game to be at in person. Probably the best game I have seen in person at the nats new stadium. I sat second row on the RF line right in front of the two jackasses that were wearing the red man suits. I know FSN or whoever's broadcast you watched had to show these two guys. Actually they were nice guys. I am hoping to go back and sit in the same seats tonight. It sure pays off knowing the on field security guard for that section. $10 tickets turn into the best seats really fast when that happpens.

Voted Bake. I believe we have the best hitting catcher combo in the MLB. Maybe only NL because I would take Mauer and whoever the hell his backup is over anybody.

All good Marlins fans know Mauer's back-up well. Good old Mike Redmond!!!!!! Point well taken though, Go Fish.

Ah, Red is his backup? I didn't know that. I only didn't know because Redmond never really plays.

Baker had a great game offensively but I think he is horrible behind the plate-he calls a horrible game imo. For example, and this was just during Lindstrom's outing, how can you get 2 guys 0 and 2 and give up one legit single and then give up a hit over the middle to "I'm a horrible second baseman" Uggla that never makes a play whenever Lindstrom pitches.

When he had Zimmerman 0-2 Baker paid a visit to the mound. Matt told him that he wanted to bury a slider and finish Zimmerman. John Baker says no, one more fastball on the outer half of the plate. The next pitch was on the outer half of the plate and it got hit to a horrible horrible second baseman that can't make a play to save his life Uggla that cost him a run.

The starters are good for 3-5 innings because they are either getting killed or the pitch count is way too high.

Baker needed to go 3-5 with 4 rbi's to make up for his sh*tty pitch calling. Paulino calls a way better game than Baker and he even throws people out once in awhile.

Matt Treanor would ask the pitchers what they wanted to throw and then he would tell them to throw the hell out of it.