2011-12 NFL Thread

Dr Beinfest

Another huge game for the Bears (and eagles) on Monday. A win gives my bears the tie-breaker over Philly, TB and ATL.. which would be huge. A loss gives the Eagles a full head of steam headed to the 2nd half of the season and makes the bears room for error very small the rest of the season.

PHI is a 6.5 pt favorite at home.. though Vick is 0-4 all-time vs the Bears and the Eagles are 1-4 in the last 5 years against the Bears. Can't wait.. should be interesting.

I would like to see them not stop Forte so I can continue success in Fantasy Football.

He's on a contract year. He'll bring his A game every week.

After thinking about it, I really think the Dolphins will finally get a win this week. KC is really not a good team.

KC is coming off of a win against the Chargers - who the Dolphins could not beat. KC is much better than people make them out to be. They'll beat the Dolphins, although if there's a game for the Fins to win it's this one.

I would like to see them not stop Forte so I can continue success in Fantasy Football.

After thinking about it, I really think the Dolphins will finally get a win this week. KC is really not a good team.

KC is coming off of a win against the Chargers - who the Dolphins could not beat. KC is much better than people make them out to be. They'll beat the Dolphins, although if there's a game for the Fins to win it's this one.

Well they had no business winning that game. They were also jacked up for a division rival. Now they have one less day to prepare for the dolphins, a team they think they will steam roll. Look out, Dolphins by two touchdowns

Dolphins by 2 TDs in the 1st quarter... KC by 4 through the 4th.

No business winning or not... KC is 4-3. They've clearly found ways to win their games.

I don't think you're cutting NFL teams, or pro sports teams in general, enough slack. I doubt they just think they'll steamroll a team because it's bad. That's what the fans think. I'm pretty sure they're aware that the Dolphins have come out fiery in most games and jumped out to an early lead.

Dolphins by 2 TDs in the 1st quarter... KC by 4 through the 4th.

No business winning or not... KC is 4-3. They've clearly found ways to win their games.

I don't think you're cutting NFL teams, or pro sports teams in general, enough slack. I doubt they just think they'll steamroll a team because it's bad. That's what the fans think. I'm pretty sure they're aware that the Dolphins have come out fiery in most games and jumped out to an early lead.

The same dolphins who allowed 622 yards to the patriots, and lost by double digits to the chargers, jets and texans? I'm not trying to smite the dolphins, not at all. You're telling me that the Chiefs don't dare look past an 0-7 team with Matt Moore as their QB?

KC has wins against the Vikings, Colts, Raiders (with out Campbell), and a gift from the Chargers. They really should be 3-4.

If this game was in Miami, the dolphins would be favored.

I'm telling you that if you think you're smart enough to not overlook it and they're not, you're misguided. For a team that stands a chance at winning their division this season... I doubt they're coming into Miami expecting a free win. If they were a team with some polarity in the W-L department, I could understand that. But the only way Miami wins this is if they come out and legitimately win it themselves.

And before we go any further, the Dolphins have proven that they can at least make games against [even good] teams interesting.

Well they had no business winning that game. They were also jacked up for a division rival. Now they have one less day to prepare for the dolphins, a team they think they will steam roll. Look out, Dolphins by two touchdowns

I see you don't want the Phins to lose :mischief

I see you don't want the Phins to lose :mischief

Do I personally want the Dolphins to win so they dont get the first pick? Yes

But, I honestly think they will win this game.

Because the alternative is that if they cant beat KC or Washington, they will not win a single game this season. Which will mean the dolphins will be on nearly 2 years drought, 19 game losing streak.

Who's Pippa? A soccer player?

I was actually kidding about the born snobby part(though dead serious about the snobby Patriot fan part). This site's emoticon collection is way too big. Its hard finding emoticons. Just now, I had to scroll up and down like 6 times to find :p and I didn't have the manual text for it memorized(which I do now).

I thought the drunk stereotype only applied to Irish and Scottish people. It looks like I'm not wrong about British people being born snobby though since Schnielders agreed with me. He would know living next door to them. British people hate freedom? I don't understand that one either.

I happen to be half Italian so if you wanna try to offend me with Italian sterotypes, go ahead, I can take it(I think). There's not to many anyway I don't think. Just the mafia(which my dad's family isn't) and eating alot of pizza and pasta(which I do).

Anyway, getting back on topic...

I think after 2 weeks of almost wins, the Dolphins are due for a normal loss. 27-13 or something like that.

Why is Brees getting blamed(or at least all the blame) for the fumble last week? It looked to me like the ball was snapped to close to the center's crotch. It was rubbing against it. Wouldn't that interfere with Brees getting it? Or is crotch hugging a normal ball protecting procedure?

Anyway, getting back on topic...

I think after 2 weeks of almost wins, the Dolphins are due for a normal loss. 27-13 or something like that.

Why is Brees getting blamed(or at least all the blame) for the fumble last week? It looked to me like the ball was snapped to close to the center's crotch. It was rubbing against it. Wouldn't that interfere with Brees getting it? Or is crotch hugging a normal ball protecting procedure?

I very erotic description... I like it.

When I saw the replay it looked like Rivers bottom hand closed before the ball got in between them. I'll have to see it again, but at first glance I thought it was his fault.