December 7, 201114 yr Author @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #Marlins telling Pujols they want a resolution "soon," source says. 9 minutes ago via txt Answer coming very soon, it would appear.
December 7, 201114 yr So... Who is gonna be the first person to break the story on these forums? That person should get like 300 likes to boost the e-penis to legendary status. Didn't Squall say it was done a few days ago? Eh, he doesn't count. Oh that can't count any more than me saying it before the beginning of last season. I had a pretty reliable source, but come on :##
December 7, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #Marlins telling Pujols they want a resolution "soon," source says. 9 minutes ago via txt Answer coming very soon, it would appear. Welcome to 9 minutes ago!
December 7, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #Marlins telling Pujols they want a resolution "soon," source says. 9 minutes ago via txt Answer coming very soon, it would appear. Hopefully before "The Biggest Loser" finale starts!
December 7, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #Marlins telling Pujols they want a resolution "soon," source says. 9 minutes ago via txt Answer coming very soon, it would appear. Hopefully before "The Biggest Loser" finale starts!
December 7, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #Marlins telling Pujols they want a resolution "soon," source says. 9 minutes ago via txt Answer coming very soon, it would appear. Hopefully before "The Biggest Loser" finale starts! The Cardinals have their own TV show?
December 7, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #Marlins telling Pujols they want a resolution "soon," source says. 9 minutes ago via txt Answer coming very soon, it would appear. Hopefully before "The Biggest Loser" finale starts! Haha. I'm already DVR-ing it, but I get it On Demand anyway. That black trainer is fiiiiiine.
December 7, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #Marlins telling Pujols they want a resolution "soon," source says. 9 minutes ago via txt Answer coming very soon, it would appear. mystikol your on a roll tonight, everythings 5 minutes late. Your the man.
December 7, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #Marlins telling Pujols they want a resolution "soon," source says. 9 minutes ago via txt Answer coming very soon, it would appear. mystikol your on a roll tonight, everythings 5 minutes late. Your the man. He WAS the man, 5 minutes ago.
December 7, 201114 yr Marlins probably want an answer soon because they think Pujols is using them to jack up the Cardinal's offer.
December 7, 201114 yr JCRMarlinsbeat Juan C. Rodriguez Because he's not Albert Pujols RT @bmattison24 why are the Marlins not showing any interest in Fielder?
December 7, 201114 yr Haha, even the UF basketball beat writer is in on the fun: gatorhoops Kevin Brockway Jose and Albert both taking their talents to South Beach, oh my.
December 7, 201114 yr JCRMarlinsbeat Juan C. Rodriguez Because he's not Albert Pujols RT @bmattison24 why are the Marlins not showing any interest in Fielder? He's not a great reporter, but I do enjoy JCR's Twitter responses.
December 7, 201114 yr I think its extremely important the Pujols issue gets resolved as quickly as possible. It'll give them flexibility to do everything else that needs to be done before all the other moves are made by other teams and the market dries up for FA and trades.
December 7, 201114 yr Hey, is streamtorrent safe (ie, Virus , trojans) Yeah I used to use it a lot. It's annoying though and if you're trying to watch MLB Network on firstrowsports, forget it. It's not streaming.
December 7, 201114 yr Author @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #Marlins telling Pujols they want a resolution "soon," source says. 9 minutes ago via txt Answer coming very soon, it would appear. mystikol your on a roll tonight, everythings 5 minutes late. Your the man. That's like, the only one I've been that late on. I didn't think anyone was posting Morosi updates here. But, if it makes ya chuckle, by all means. We're here for fun. Fun and Pujols.
December 7, 201114 yr SilverBullet I changed my icon in honor of all your epic posts. Lol thanks, I'm just excited and posting to try and pass the time. Ive got things to do but I refuse to leave my computer!
December 7, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #Marlins telling Pujols they want a resolution "soon," source says. 9 minutes ago via txt Answer coming very soon, it would appear. mystikol your on a roll tonight, everythings 5 minutes late. Your the man. That's like, the only one I've been that late on. I didn't think anyone was posting Morosi updates here. But, if it makes ya chuckle, by all means. We're here for fun. Fun and Pujols. Ha you have posted a couple a few minutes after other people. Its all in fun Brah.
December 7, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #Marlins telling Pujols they want a resolution "soon," source says. 9 minutes ago via txt Answer coming very soon, it would appear. mystikol your on a roll tonight, everythings 5 minutes late. Your the man. That's like, the only one I've been that late on. I didn't think anyone was posting Morosi updates here. But, if it makes ya chuckle, by all means. We're here for fun. Fun and Pujols. Dude whats the story behind that dog in your avatar? I see it everywhere but know nothing of it lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.