December 7, 201114 yr i hope i am not getting my hopes up but if they are still meeting i hope when all is done he comes out a Marlin!
December 7, 201114 yr Author I find it really hard to believe that Bob Nightengale knows this but not Heyman, Rosenthal, the Marlins guys, Morosi, or Olney?
December 7, 201114 yr MLB Network saying that Pujols still in meeting with Marlins officials Pujols or his agent?
December 7, 201114 yr Author Heyman: Not ruling out Cards, citing they're his first choice. Rosenthal disagrees that STL is his first choice. Thanks for the updates; keep 'em coming.
December 7, 201114 yr Heyman: Not ruling out Cards, citing they're his first choice. Rosenthal disagrees that STL is his first choice. Thanks for the updates; keep 'em coming. This. Expect many likes from me.
December 7, 201114 yr Author What I hate most about that article is that it says the decision could come as early as Wednesday.............as if that's a good thing.
December 7, 201114 yr CJ Wilson is a reason the Marlins are pushing Pujols to make decision. That's all I've got. Segment over.
December 7, 201114 yr I really want to the go to the gym, but I can't leave this computer until we at least know where Pujols is going, or when they are done meeting for the day.
December 7, 201114 yr MLB Network saying that Pujols still in meeting with Marlins officials Pujols or his agent? Agent
December 7, 201114 yr Since the Marlins have 5 retired Pujols should wear $$ on the back of his uniform
December 7, 201114 yr What do they actually talk about in these meetings? Is it not as simple as saying heres 10 years, $200m+ kthnxbye
December 7, 201114 yr What I hate most about that article is that it says the decision could come as early as Wednesday.............as if that's a good thing. Like I said in an earlier post -- do not trust USA Today. It is a Gannett paper. Gannett = Garbage.
December 7, 201114 yr I really want to the go to the gym, but I can't leave this computer until we at least know where Pujols is going, or when they are done meeting for the day. UCF gym? Don't they always have the big tv there on ESPN anyway?
December 7, 201114 yr Since the Marlins have 5 retired Pujols should wear $$ on the back of his uniform Yeah, that's true, what happens there? ...
December 7, 201114 yr I don't see him going to the Cubs, there'd be no point as it's a far worse situation than what he has in St. Louis and what he could have here. So unless they're willing to toss a $50m raise into the pot I don't see them as a relevant contender.
December 7, 201114 yr btw - I am really pissed at Millar and his continuous lack of knowledge and marlins bashing I also believe that its a positive thing for the marlins for this to be taking so long
December 7, 201114 yr Since the Marlins have 5 retired Pujols should wear $$ on the back of his uniform Yeah, that's true, what happens there? ... That's what all these meetings are for. Unretiring the number.
December 7, 201114 yr btw - I am really pissed at Millar and his continuous lack of knowledge and marlins bashing I also believe that its a positive thing for the marlins for this to be taking so long Elaborate please
December 7, 201114 yr I've been refreshing for like 3.5 hours now...these blisters are for you, Albert!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.