December 7, 201114 yr Just got a txt from my source. You guys arent going to like this... I hate you The party's cancelled, Marlins can't pay for it?
December 7, 201114 yr Just got a txt from my source. You guys arent going to like this... Strippers can't make it Saturday?
December 7, 201114 yr Just got a txt from my source. You guys arent going to like this... YOUR SOURCE IS FULL OF LIES! LIES I TELL YOU!
December 7, 201114 yr To the news there was no news with Marlins and Pujols, exasperated Beinfest added an eye-roll and turn-away. Cranky. -Tim Brown, Yahoo Sports. WHATS GOING ON
December 7, 201114 yr The Cards must be giving him more. Must be way out of range for the Marlins? I was expecting a signing....
December 7, 201114 yr Whoops wrong forum. Thought this was cardinalfans.com. my bad. You are a punk bitch squall, a punk bitch.
December 7, 201114 yr To the news there was no news with Marlins and Pujols, exasperated Beinfest added an eye-roll and turn-away. Cranky. -Tim Brown, Yahoo Sports. WHATS GOING ON Tim Brown confirmed Madsen to Philly. /justsayin
December 7, 201114 yr Author @AdamKilgoreWP Adam Kilgore Marlins execs come downstairs. Loria mum. I heard him say, "I'm not smiling." No clue what he means. 5 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
December 7, 201114 yr Author @DKnobler DKnobler Loria said: "I'm not wiping a smile" as he wiped hand across face. 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad
December 7, 201114 yr Just got a txt from my source. You guys arent going to like this... I am confused. I thought it was over? Thats what you said. If it was something bad I think he would have posted it and taken his beat down. He's messing with us. This is if you believe what he has been saying, that Pujols is coming here.
December 7, 201114 yr Well if the Cards are going to offer much more than we can match, then f*** it. Let them screw themselves over with their payroll.
December 7, 201114 yr Ken_Rosenthal Ken Rosenthal Samson: As part of our new contract offer to Albert, we have included a clause for one free monthly pipiitouch by Jeffrey Loria triggered by a 3rd place or higher finish in the MVP voting ." #Marlins #PUJOLS #MLB #PIPITOUCH
December 7, 201114 yr Too big of a tease for Marlins fans. I think the FO has to sign him now to keep the positive momentum going. We're going to lose all those new members to the site now if he doesn't sign. Priorities damn it!
December 7, 201114 yr Author @DKnobler DKnobler Loria said: "I'm not wiping a smile" as he wiped hand across face. 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad @AdamKilgoreWP Adam Kilgore Marlins execs come downstairs. Loria mum. I heard him say, "I'm not smiling." No clue what he means. 5 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® I know I'm achieving new depths on lameness by multi-quoting myself....... I imagine they're both referring to the same phrase though, just thought of that. Ugggh.
December 7, 201114 yr @DKnobler DKnobler Loria said: "I'm not wiping a smile" as he wiped hand across face. 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad I'm so confused.
December 7, 201114 yr @AdamKilgoreWP Adam Kilgore Marlins execs come downstairs. Loria mum. I heard him say, "I'm not smiling." No clue what he means. 5 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® I don't like the sound of that.
December 7, 201114 yr @DKnobler DKnobler Loria said: "I'm not wiping a smile" as he wiped hand across face. 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN
December 7, 201114 yr Get a deal done. It is a DISASTER to not sigh anybody in winter meetings...stop using Marlins Pujols...sign. Damn.
December 7, 201114 yr so does the marlins executives leaving room mean it basically over or just a break?
December 7, 201114 yr To the news there was no news with Marlins and Pujols, exasperated Beinfest added an eye-roll and turn-away. Cranky. -Tim Brown, Yahoo Sports. WHATS GOING ON They probably haven't slept for 3 days.
December 7, 201114 yr #Marlins saying they aren't sure if a third team is involved on Pujols. #STLCards -Morosi
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.