Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

At least were not the cheap Marlins of the past.

 

 

True but we also dont wanna be the cheap whore one night stand to make your boyfriend jealous Marlins

  • Author

I think the front office is probably just now realizing they are being used this whole time and probably aren't too happy.

 

 

if thats the case they should say they are out of it publicly and ruin lozano's leverage.

For sure. But Lozano will try to play it so as to prevent that from happening, I'm sure. He'll keep them hanging on until a deal is inked somewhere else -- if that's his plan.

If you believe the deadspin report on Pujols agent he is going to do all he can to get the most money. This guy is banking on the Pujols contract apparently.

 

 

That crossed my mind as well

 

Mine as well. The guy brings the sleazy agent stereotype to new levels.

Not trying to be a troll, but I don't think it's happening guys.

 

 

At least we'll find out tonight.

I'd rather him say no now instead of waiting until tomorrow so I can be up all night wondering.

So is there a time limit on the offer? FML.

 

 

It's for the best. Everyone else is going to get signed and we'll be left with bargain-bin crap

I hate to say it, but right now I'm the least optimistic I've been about the Marlins' chances over the past couple of days. I see early signs of wheels coming off.

 

Nope!

SHUSH SQUALLSOURCE!

I'm convinced now that we need to go get him... all appears like we won't go for Fielder no matter what and I think we need another bat in there..

Squall you are going to either be the most loved or most hated person on this board.

 

 

Either way we'll believe Squall because A) we get pujols and thank squall cuz he was right... or B) dont get Pujols and blame squall because "you told us he was signing with us!"

I hate how quiet twitter is right now. I will settle for Clark Spencer tweeting about his George Costanza lookalike convention

so are the marlins going to try to talk witht Pujols agent again tonight or no? I'm kinda confused with the situation right now

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.