December 7, 201114 yr @DKnobler DKnobler Loria said: "I'm not wiping a smile" as he wiped hand across face. 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN :lol
December 7, 201114 yr Get a deal done. It is a DISASTER to not sigh anybody in winter meetings...stop using Marlins Pujols...sign. Damn. Well we did sign Reyes. And Bell just before the meetings.
December 7, 201114 yr @DKnobler DKnobler Loria said: "I'm not wiping a smile" as he wiped hand across face. 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad Googles the Definition of ''wiping a smile''
December 7, 201114 yr Author Get a deal done. It is a DISASTER to not sigh anybody in winter meetings...stop using Marlins Pujols...sign. Damn. Bell/Reyes?
December 7, 201114 yr If you believe the deadspin report on Pujols agent he is going to do all he can to get the most money. This guy is banking on the Pujols contract apparently.
December 7, 201114 yr I hate to say it, but right now I'm the least optimistic I've been about the Marlins' chances over the past couple of days. I see early signs of wheels coming off.
December 7, 201114 yr I think the front office is probably just now realizing they are being used this whole time and probably aren't too happy.
December 7, 201114 yr Author Geez, Twitter, you're so slow. Gizmo reports everything before you do. #smh #gizmorules #comeonpujols
December 7, 201114 yr I think the front office is probably just now realizing they are being used this whole time and probably aren't too happy. This is what scares me the most.
December 7, 201114 yr I hate to say it, but right now I'm the least optimistic I've been about the Marlins' chances over the past couple of days. I see early signs of wheels coming off. ditto.
December 7, 201114 yr If you believe the deadspin report on Pujols agent he is going to do all he can to get the most money. This guy is banking on the Pujols contract apparently. That crossed my mind as well
December 7, 201114 yr I think the front office is probably just now realizing they are being used this whole time and probably aren't too happy. That's probably what's going on. Stop wasting time on this sh*t and go get the pitchers.
December 7, 201114 yr Author I think the front office is probably just now realizing they are being used this whole time and probably aren't too happy. Worried about this, too. Blech.
December 7, 201114 yr It sounds like the Cubs are flying in under the radar, which probably isn't helping.
December 7, 201114 yr Author If we don't get Pujols, it'll be a lovely slap in the face to share s Spring Training facility with him and then have to host him and the Cards on Opening Day at our new park. #CutsBothWays
December 7, 201114 yr Man what a crash from such a high, really disappointed that's it's turned so bleak so fast.
December 7, 201114 yr I think the front office is probably just now realizing they are being used this whole time and probably aren't too happy. if thats the case they should say they are out of it publicly and ruin lozano's leverage.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.