December 7, 201114 yr Did you guys hear what Millar said? He said if we land Pujols, we're still 3rd in the division What a HATER!
December 7, 201114 yr Did you guys hear what Millar said? He said if we land Pujols, we're still 3rd in the division What a HATER! Did he miss the Reyes and Bell deals? Maybe he thinks we play in the AL East?
December 7, 201114 yr Get this over with already. I have beer in the fridge waiting to be consumed, whether it be in joy or despair. Dude, I already started drinking a few hours ago. Might throw in something more....herbal as this drags on.
December 7, 201114 yr Get this over with already. I have beer in the fridge waiting to be consumed, whether it be in joy or despair. Already a sixer ahead of you. Let the consuming begin. Later you can decide if the drunkenness is in joy or despair.
December 7, 201114 yr Hey Millar... What did he say about us? I genuinely like him, but the man does have trouble with the English language. 3rd place team with Pujols.
December 7, 201114 yr There better be blanket forts. With retractable roofs and sliding glass panels.
December 7, 201114 yr Did you guys hear what Millar said? He said if we land Pujols, we're still 3rd in the division What a HATER! Did he miss the Reyes and Bell deals? Maybe he thinks we play in the AL East? I heard. Hater. Just like when LeBron joined Miami..
December 7, 201114 yr So what do you guys honestly think will happen? if it has dragged out this long i say he is coming to Miami
December 7, 201114 yr Get this over with already. I have beer in the fridge waiting to be consumed, whether it be in joy or despair. Dude, I already started drinking a few hours ago. Might throw in something more....herbal as this drags on. Is it acceptable to teach 6th graders with a hangover? f*** it. I'll crack one open for the hell of it.
December 7, 201114 yr if the team stays healthy for the most part and in addition to pujols to what he have added and have...we are competing for the best record in baseball, not 2nd place in the division
December 7, 201114 yr Get this over with already. I have beer in the fridge waiting to be consumed, whether it be in joy or despair. Dude, I already started drinking a few hours ago. Might throw in something more....herbal as this drags on. Is it acceptable to teach 6th graders with a hangover? f*** it. I'll crack one open for the hell of it. Well to be fair, those 6th graders are probably hungover themselves. KIDS THESE DAYS
December 7, 201114 yr There better be blanket forts. No girls allowed. So I'm guessing no spin the bottle?
December 7, 201114 yr #Marlins just emerged from meeting with Lozano. Samson: "Nothing to report -Rosenthal
December 7, 201114 yr There better be blanket forts. No girls allowed. So I'm guessing no spin the bottle? Ironically... this is apparently the method Pujols is using to make his decision.
December 7, 201114 yr if the team stays healthy for the most part and in addition to pujols to what he have added and have...we are competing for the best record in baseball, not 2nd place in the division We still need a SP or 2.
December 7, 201114 yr Ken_Rosenthal Ken Rosenthal #Marlins just emerged from meeting with Lozano. Samson: "Nothing to report damnit
December 7, 201114 yr There better be blanket forts. and Rum Ham Might I say we'll be getting 'Ham'mered?
December 7, 201114 yr #Marlins just emerged from meeting with Lozano. Samson: "Nothing to report -Rosenthal Poker face
December 7, 201114 yr Did you guys hear what Millar said? He said if we land Pujols, we're still 3rd in the division What a HATER! Did he miss the Reyes and Bell deals? Maybe he thinks we play in the AL East? Pujols+Reyes+Stanton+Hanley is not 3rd place in any division.
December 7, 201114 yr Author #Marlins just emerged from meeting with Lozano. Samson: "Nothing to report -Rosenthal burgerflugen
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.