December 7, 201114 yr Author Yea, team signed 2 big names BEFORE meetings...I want some WM signings. Imma slap you.
December 7, 201114 yr so are the marlins going to try to talk witht Pujols agent again tonight or no? I'm kinda confused with the situation right now My guess is that the Marlins just got done telling his agent: "This is our final offer. We need to know by tonight or forget it."
December 7, 201114 yr Author *extended bongo solo* Beautiful. Can I chime in with the chimes cowbell? After all, you can never....
December 7, 201114 yr so are the marlins going to try to talk witht Pujols agent again tonight or no? I'm kinda confused with the situation right now My guess is that the Marlins just got done telling his agent: "This is our final offer. We need to know by tonight or forget it." i wonder if the cards offer is 9 years or 10 as well?
December 7, 201114 yr That's it, I'm turning to the sticky icky. http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNbExvU42q4 If you don't like my fire, then don't come around... Im trying to be funny, Cant tell if you are.
December 7, 201114 yr Anyone else picture Jonah Hill sitting in these meetings? No? Anyone? Lmao yes.
December 7, 201114 yr *extended bongo solo* Beautiful. Can I chime in with the chimes cowbell? After all, you can never.... Sign Pujols because we're LIVE FROM NEW YORK IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!
December 7, 201114 yr All this waiting is making my balls itchy, or maybe i have an std. Either way I'm pissed !
December 7, 201114 yr so are the marlins going to try to talk witht Pujols agent again tonight or no? I'm kinda confused with the situation right now Something will probably be reported in like an hour, whether more meetings tomorrow or an agreement
December 7, 201114 yr That's it, I'm turning to the sticky icky. http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNbExvU42q4 If you don't like my fire, then don't come around... Im trying to be funny, Cant tell if you are. I knowww I was just too lazy to find a video for the Ben Harper song I quoted...because I got, you know
December 7, 201114 yr That's it, I'm turning to the sticky icky. did this earlier to make time go quicker. then I ran out and Pujols still wasn't a Marlin. bad investment.
December 7, 201114 yr Author Someone tweeted that Gammons just said he think Pujols is coming here. Can anyone confirm this?
December 7, 201114 yr So what if just as Pujols declines our final offer, C.J. Wilson and Mark Buehrle both sign with the Nationals? I would probably laugh and cry at the same time.
December 7, 201114 yr just in from the storm. . . are we dead in the water or do we still have a chance? I tried twitter-sphere and it's crazy out there, can't get any straight info.
December 7, 201114 yr That's it, I'm turning to the sticky icky. did this earlier to make time go quicker. then I ran out and Pujols still wasn't a Marlin. bad investment. Awww that sucks
December 7, 201114 yr That's it, I'm turning to the sticky icky. http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNbExvU42q4 If you don't like my fire, then don't come around... Im trying to be funny, Cant tell if you are. I knowww I was just too lazy to find a video for the Ben Harper song I quoted...because I got, you know OHHHHHHHHH hahahahaha gotcha, Yeah i dont care what people do in their own home. Be at peace .lol
December 7, 201114 yr Someone tweeted that Gammons just said he think Pujols is coming here. Can anyone confirm this? I heard him say it on MLBN on Hot Stove.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.