December 7, 201114 yr dvillavicencio6 David Villavicencio Hearing a lot of chatter that Pujols' decision could happen tonight. #Marlins #STLCards oooooh shiiiiit, so it's true. David V confirms.
December 7, 201114 yr Its all about the Marlins this offseason and like the M on our hat "Im loving it"
December 7, 201114 yr dvillavicencio6 David Villavicencio Hearing a lot of chatter that Pujols' decision could happen tonight. #Marlins #STLCards oooooh shiiiiit, so it's true. David V confirms. f*ck me.
December 7, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #Marlins telling Pujols they want a resolution "soon," source says. 9 minutes ago via txt Answer coming very soon, it would appear. mystikol your on a roll tonight, everythings 5 minutes late. Your the man. That's like, the only one I've been that late on. I didn't think anyone was posting Morosi updates here. But, if it makes ya chuckle, by all means. We're here for fun. Fun and Pujols. Dude whats the story behind that dog in your avatar? I see it everywhere but know nothing of it lol Sad puppy rally!
December 7, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #Marlins telling Pujols they want a resolution "soon," source says. 9 minutes ago via txt Answer coming very soon, it would appear. mystikol your on a roll tonight, everythings 5 minutes late. Your the man. That's like, the only one I've been that late on. I didn't think anyone was posting Morosi updates here. But, if it makes ya chuckle, by all means. We're here for fun. Fun and Pujols. Dude whats the story behind that dog in your avatar? I see it everywhere but know nothing of it lol It's apparently the look Admin Beinfest currently has on his face.
December 7, 201114 yr Guys, i just farted. Your thoughts ? Do you have a no trade clause on your farts? If not I dont want them.
December 7, 201114 yr Hey, is streamtorrent safe (ie, Virus , trojans) Yeah I used to use it a lot. It's annoying though and if you're trying to watch MLB Network on firstrowsports, forget it. It's not streaming. thanks for the advise
December 7, 201114 yr SilverBullet I changed my icon in honor of all your epic posts. Lol thanks, I'm just excited and posting to try and pass the time. Ive got things to do but I refuse to leave my computer! Ditto, I don't want to say I was studying for exams when the Marlins signed Pujols!
December 7, 201114 yr Someone on MLB Network mentioned something I never thought of before. Maybe the reason that the naming rights to the stadium was never announced was due to the Marlins wanting to make their big splash, and then get a sponsor, rising up the price in the process!
December 7, 201114 yr Going to bed. I expect lots of likes by tomorrow morning or else! Posts like these make me want an unlike system And going to bed at 8:30? lol
December 7, 201114 yr Going to bed. I expect lots of likes by tomorrow morning or else! Alright Grandpa.
December 7, 201114 yr Guys, i just farted. Your thoughts ? Do you have a no trade clause on your farts? If not I dont want them. After his 5th fart his 5/10 rights kick in.....
December 7, 201114 yr Someone on MLB Network mentioned something I never thought of before. Maybe the reason that the naming rights to the stadium was never announced was due to the Marlins wanting to make their big splash, and then get a sponsor, rising up the price in the process! thought about this the other day... a building is worth a lot more with reyes and pujols playing inside it then without.
December 7, 201114 yr joecapMARLINS joe capozzi I'm told #marlins and agent for Albert Pujols have been together in meeting for past half hour
December 7, 201114 yr Guys, i just farted. Your thoughts ? Was it red-orange??? but seriously, Are you buying the hat?
December 7, 201114 yr Guys, i just farted. Your thoughts ? Did it sound like Pujols? No, but it smelled like him....awesome.
December 7, 201114 yr LATEST ON #PUJOLS: @Cardinals have tendered new contract offer to Albert. #WinterMeetings
December 7, 201114 yr Guys, i just farted. Your thoughts ? Was it red-orange??? but seriously, Are you buying the hat? Me? Already did.
December 7, 201114 yr I'm told #marlins and agent for Albert Pujols have been together in meeting for past half hour -Capozzi #Marlins official on status of Pujols talks: "Working." #MLB -Rosenthal
December 7, 201114 yr Whats taking so long???? Do Pujols and his agent have to agree to this for it to happen???
December 7, 201114 yr Gosh, Kevin Millar is awful on MLBN Hot Stove. He's the Charles Barkley of MLB analysts. Except Charles Barkley is funny and endearing. Millar is like that drunk uncle who says innapropriate things and always wants you to pull his finger.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.