Carlos Beltran

Entendu

The Marlins have "jumped early on" a number of players, including Carlos Beltran, according to Yahoo's Tim Brown. This is the first time this offseason we’ve seen the Marlins linked to Beltran, but it's not the first time we've seen them linked to the offseason's top free agents.Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, C.J. Wilson, Mark Buehrle, and Yoenis Cespedes are among the many players who have been linked to the Marlins so far this offseason.

Beltran, 34, hit .300/.385/.525 with 22 homers for the Mets and Giants in 2011. The Marlins have Logan Morrison in left and Mike Stanton in right so they appear to view Beltran as a possible solution in center field. The Giants cannot offer Beltran arbitration, so he won't cost a draft pick.

Yo, this is getting ridiculous. Who aren't we interested in? Discuss Beltran as a possibility.

DAMN YOU!!!! YOU STARTED THE THREAD BEFORE I!!!!!

But seriously, are you buying the hat?

THE HAT WILL BE PURCHASED ON 11/11/11/ (or 11/12/11 if my friend gets out of work after midnight.)

HOW ABOUT YOU??

I'm not in FL, so I'm not sure if I can get it right away.

No sh*t, my local lids didn't even know if they were getting them and didn't have a clue about what I was talking about really.

But seriously, are you buying the hat?

THE HAT WILL BE PURCHASED ON 11/11/11/ (or 11/12/11 if my friend gets out of work after midnight.)

HOW ABOUT YOU??

Wow. Ceased to be funny on the other thread. How old are you guys, 12?

This really bothers you? And bothers you enough to say something? Enough to say something insulting? And you think that we need to grow up? A little self-awareness, brother.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.