4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM

dim

Hello, long time Marlins fan, but new member to this forum. I normally hang out at fishstripes, but that site is not exactly very active and I have been interested in finding a more active forum for a long time.

Opening day....as a Marlins fan since 1996, this is the most special opening day that I can remember. I've been to the new ballpark, and watching a game at Sunlife Stadium feels like torture when one compares the game experience to the one you get at Marlins Ballpark.

It's never been sweeter being a Marlins fan than today...except for 1997 and 2003 ;)

Go Fish!!!

Hello, long time Marlins fan, but new member to this forum. I normally hang out at fishstripes, but that site is not exactly very active and I have been interested in finding a more active forum for a long time.

Opening day....as a Marlins fan since 1996, this is the most special opening day that I can remember. I've been to the new ballpark, and watching a game at Sunlife Stadium feels like torture when one compares the game experience to the one you get at Marlins Ballpark.

It's never been sweeter being a Marlins fan than today...except for 1997 and 2003 ;)

Go Fish!!!

Welcome

Hello, long time Marlins fan, but new member to this forum. I normally hang out at fishstripes, but that site is not exactly very active and I have been interested in finding a more active forum for a long time....

Welcome to the boards.

Let the games begin.

GO FISH!