6/4 Post game: Back to normal

Just another day with the marlins. f***ing pathetic.

I like Cishek but he does not deserve to be the closer and what makes me want to strangle him even more is that hes blown the few chances he actually had.

[/quote

God is testing him

if he posts a bible verse on twitter that will be the icing on the cake.

Just another day with the marlins. f***ing pathetic.

I like Cishek but he does not deserve to be the closer and what makes me want to strangle him even more is that hes blown the few chances he actually had.

[/quote

God is testing him

He's just too much of a squeak pop, needs more GTL.

If you look at the way Steven carries himself its pretty obvious he doesn't care about the team. His heart just isn't in it. If he had that killer instinct. Maybe the marlins should bring in a gritty veteran pitcher with a lot of wins to show him how to be a winner and attain that killer instinct. Also leadership. We need another future hall of famer besides JP to guide this kid into greatness. He just doesn't have..."it"

What is it? - faith no more "epic"

nah winning run was already on 2nd after a sac bunt. I just don't think Galvis is worth walking. Likely didn't matter in this case, Olmos looked overwhelmed & once he got wild Mayberry was probably drooling just waiting for him to groove a fastball right over the middle.

If you look at the way Steven carries himself its pretty obvious he doesn't care about the team. His heart just isn't in it. If he had that killer instinct. Maybe the marlins should bring in a gritty veteran pitcher with a lot of wins to show him how to be a winner and attain that killer instinct. Also leadership. We need another future hall of famer besides JP to guide this kid into greatness. He just doesn't have..."it"

I don't think Wes Helms is playing anywhere right now. We could use his vet presences.

I just hopped off the cishek wagon tonite

I've been off that ride for a few games already. He is clearly not the same as he was last year.

And last year a couple here said he wasn't a real closer. But because he was better than what we had at the time, some also fell in love with him. The way I see it, the ERs around South Florida should be busy with broken ankles from the "what have you done lately for me" people jumping on and off those bandwagons. But hey, that's sports.

No doubt Cishek sucks, but Heath Bar isn't doing much better.

Buehrle is 2-4 with a 5.42 ERA and 1.43 WHIP, JJ was just out for 6 weeks with a triceps problem and is 0-2 in 5 starts, Reyes played 10 games before being out about 10 weeks -- due to come back in late June, and Bonifacio absolutely sucks, hitting 219/247/342/589.

Baby Hanley played 4 games between his broken thumb and his hamstring problem and is finally back. The only guys who are gone and having semi-decent years are Omar, Anibal, Gaby and John Buck and he's regressed to his usual mediocre self.

The current Marlins may stink to high heaven, but paying 35 mill for suckage beats paying 100+ mill for the same crap.

LoMo, Stanton, Eovaldi, Alvarez and Yelich will mean no more Olivo, maybe they dump Polanco and Pierre and clean out the BP. Maybe they keep Lucas around and send Solano down when he comes off the DL. Better pitching, better hitting, it can only improve from here on out, starting in a week or two.