2014 Home Uniform Schedule

AeroFishOne

http://oncloudconine.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/sneak-peek-marlins-uniform-combinations-this-season/

For those of us that care. I wonder how long they stick to this schedule. For those who can't click the link, heres the rundown

Monday,Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday- White Homes Black Hats

Fridays- White Homes Orange Caps. (Best Look we have IMO)

Saturdays-Black Alt with BP hat (Something different)

Sundays-Orange Alt with Black Hat.

The link had been updated saying we will wear something different for opening night. I wonder what they will do.

Black Alt with Orange Hat or blackhat

White Jersey with BP hat

Orange jersey with Orange hat or Bp Hat.

Hoping to see Orange and Orange for the first time.

Cool to see the red orange caps returning, they're so beautiful with the home whites. The BP cap isn't bad but I hate how teams are now using the BP caps in regular season games. If anything that cap should go with the Sunday orange jerseys. I'm really intrigued what special combination they'll have for the opener, it's gotta be the orange caps with the orange jersey which would actually be the first time theyve done that, ever.

Unless they're going for a huge swerve and wearing the road grays. Lol just kidding.

This is new. I thought the starting pitcher chose the uni.

The Marlins have have always some kind of schedule built in for the past couple of seasons. They always seemed to wear the orange alternate on Sundays while the black alternates seemed to get wear on Saturdays.

Cool to see the red orange caps returning, they're so beautiful with the home whites. The BP cap isn't bad but I hate how teams are now using the BP caps in regular season games. If anything that cap should go with the Sunday orange jerseys. I'm really intrigued what special combination they'll have for the opener, it's gotta be the orange caps with the orange jersey which would actually be the first time theyve done that, ever.

Unless they're going for a huge swerve and wearing the road grays. Lol just kidding.

I don't mind BP hats during games since the 5950 shape return to the hats. There's a rumor going around the new ear wants all game hats to be the BP hat fabric.

http://oncloudconine.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/sneak-peek-marlins-uniform-combinations-this-season/

For those of us that care. I wonder how long they stick to this schedule. For those who can't click the link, heres the rundown

Monday,Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday- White Homes Black Hats

Fridays- White Homes Orange Caps. (Best Look we have IMO)

Saturdays-Black Alt with BP hat (Something different)

Sundays-Orange Alt with Black Hat.

The link had been updated saying we will wear something different for opening night. I wonder what they will do.

Black Alt with Orange Hat or blackhat

White Jersey with BP hat

Orange jersey with Orange hat or Bp Hat.

Hoping to see Orange and Orange for the first time.

It took them two years to do this?

Ive been saying that for a while. I want to see the orange-orange combination.

I like the combination they have going though I never realized we had white pants with both orange and black piping.

Definitely want to see them wear the grey jersey on the road more and not wear the orange on the road either. Thats supposed to be a unique color for home games not the road.

I also assume the BP hat will only be worn at home and when they wear black on the road it will be with the all black hat as well.

The only other uniform combination I can think of for tonight would be black jersey-oraange hat or orange jersey-orange hat.

I think they just meant they were going against the schedule. (call me Capt. Obvious)

"UPDATE: Opening Night will break the pattern and be a special uniform combination. Which would YOU like to see?"

Special uniform combination to me sounded like some special. Eh. I want orange orange atleast once this season

We basically have the same kind of combination as the Rangers and they always wear Red-Red or Blue-Blue. Dont get why they wont do it.

Because orange tops with orange caps would be an eyesore. On the bright side, Samson could save some money on electricity that night, 'cause they wouldn't have to use the stadium lights.