Should the Marlins use the blue jersey as an alternate?

Admin

Should the Marlins use the blue jersey as an alternate?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Marlins use the blue jersey as an alternate?

• Yes 
    • No 

Please tell me this is Admin doing secret market research for the front office. 

Yes that should become a real jersey and should be worn in actual games. Preferably with the red orange caps. 

Not sure how many people realize that the Marlins' shade of blue is different than every other blue in baseball. It's a beautiful color that could definitely be spotlighted more.

Please tell me this is Admin doing secret market research for the front office. 

Yes that should become a real jersey and should be worn in actual games. Preferably with the red orange caps. 

Not sure how many people realize that the Marlins' shade of blue is different than every other blue in baseball. It's a beautiful color that could definitely be spotlighted more.

That sounds awful. Blue and orange? We're not Mets.

That sounds awful. Blue and orange? We're not Mets.

The Marlins wore Orange n Blue before the Mets even existed. and yes they should wear the blue jersey but eliminate the orange or black jerseys, bring back the orange hats, and bring a blue crown/black brim alt hat to be wear with the blue jerseys

I personally looked at it and thought it was hideous. Baby blue doesn't scream professional baseball to me.

Its not baby blue, its ocean blue. Its basically the color that Jose had on his glove the other day and Dee had on his arm last night. I guess they were being unprofessional.

I vote hell no. Fuck schizophrenic color schemes. Come up with a clear color identity and stick with it. Having black, red-orange, and blue alternate tops at once is dumb.

The Miami Marlins have a lot of colors in their scheme so if any team should have multiple alternates, its them. There are other teams with multiple alternates that I don't see the need.

For a team based on a sea dwelling fish located in a beach city, the amount of blue in the new uniforms was always underwhelming. 

There were two ways Loria could have gone with the new stuff when we changed. Go with sea colors or go with colors "of Miami". It's obvious which one they chose.

Considering we went with sea creature colors for 19 seasons I don't mind the attempt at going with a more Miami feeling especially when the name change from Florida to Miami was so prominent. Whether or not the choice of colors or the execution of the design was a success is another discussion entirely but the concept isn't a bad one.

Also, in general, I do love the red-orange color so while I like the blue as an alternate I'm not sure I'd take it over the red-orange as the main color.