Jose Fernandez Rumor

Jokersgoon

If the Angels called up and offered Trout with his salary paid for Jose, the fish would listen. Doesn't mean he's shopped. When the odds of an absurd deal happening like that are as low as possible, it is simple to just say Jose isn't available. Hill knows that kind of thing wouldn't happen.

Yes and LMAO!

If Correa is not part of the deal, then walk the heck away. 

I would be beyond stunned if they made a deal with Houston and Correa wasn't part of it.

If any team can make the most intriguing offer it'd be Houston, would not be surprised at all if a deal is made. that's just so Marlins.

If they trade Jose, we'll be pleased with the return because they won't settle. 

I hope I'm wrong since I said there's a better chance I marry Alison Brie than he's traded this offseason. I'll gladly trade Jose for her in my life

Come on Mike, DO IT!!!!

You go and buy a lambo for 250,000. You love your lambo. You aren't looking to sell it. You don't need to sell it cause you obviously aren't hurting for money. But if someone with a particular in that specific lambo offers you a million dollars. You at the very least entertain the offer to see just how far this person is willing to go to acquire your lambo. Why is this any different. We don't NEED to trade him, but if someone's willing to make us a playoff team, you trade him. 

Admin I need percentages NOW. How likely is this Jose to Houston deal?

35%

(Still haven't heard back on my inquiry, I have a feeling everyone I know is being slammed today)

I don't see why the Marlins can't be "actively shopping" Jose even if their standards are really high. They seem more interested in trading him than Admin is letting on.

I don't see why the Marlins can't be "actively shopping" Jose even if their standards are really high. They seem more interested in trading him than Admin is letting on.

I don't see how what I'm saying doesn't make sense.

They are answering the phone if someone asks about him, they aren't saying to the world "He's available, what will you send us?"  They listen to an offer if they get a call though as they should and then they let it be known what it'd take.

Shopping implies he's on the trade block and they want to deal him.  Look at their rumored demands so far, that's not a team shopping a player. That's a team saying we don't want to deal this guy but if you want to overpay out your ass, go ahead.