Jose Fernandez Rumor

Jokersgoon

Do they? I'm so sick of everyone thinking these teams have talent...

Everyone that is traded from these teams bust...they have have so so farm systems, incredible PR staffs, and they are symbiotically attached to the MLB...when they win the MLB does, too.

Yes

Yes

If they had game changing talent...they would be playing...

It is the same thing everytime, these teams dangle talent for a few years until they trade them for a star player. The star plays great...the talent disappears...

That Ian Kennedy 3-way trade is a perfect example...Kennedy Jackson and Coke...mediocre talent...meanwhile schrerzer and grandy went to DETROIT and Nyc!!

It is the same thing everytime, these teams dangle talent for a few years until they trade them for a star player. The star plays great...the talent disappears...

That Ian Kennedy 3-way trade is a perfect example...Kennedy Jackson and Coke...mediocre talent...meanwhile schrerzer and grandy went to DETROIT and Nyc!!

For every one example that you provide to prove your point, people on here could provide 10 examples to prove your insane!

They are playing. Luis Severino is a young, MLB ready pitcher who pitched well in the big leagues last year. 

Urias isn't ready yet, but he projects to be a stud. I wouldn't be surprised if the Marlins asked for someone like Alex Wood too if they deal with LA. 

They are playing. Luis Severino is a young, MLB ready pitcher who pitched well in the big leagues last year. 

Urias isn't ready yet, but he projects to be a stud. I wouldn't be surprised if the Marlins asked for someone like Alex Wood too if they deal with LA. 

Agreed, Wood would likely be part of the deal along with Urias and Seager

For every one example that you provide to prove your point, people on here could provide 10 examples to prove your insane!

In the past 20 years they have trade 1 primo-talented piece...Ted Lilly.

everything else has turned to be decent talent...but...you will never score huge traded with the Yankees. They get rid of expendable fat...

And because I know how to source my points...

http://baseballnewssource.com/new-york-yankees/former-yankees-prospects-making-impact-around-major-leagues/6944/