Jose Fernandez Rumor

Jokersgoon

Ken Rosenthal with another good point as to why a Jose trade is unlikely... It's not like he's the only starting pitcher out there. Teams who need pitching don't need to get desperate because they can get others like Shelby Miller for a more reasonable cost and still fulfill their pitching needs. Seems like a simple concept but getting caught up in this whirlwind some of us may have forgotten this fact. It's not Jose or bust for any other team that needs pitching.

Guest Vince0926
You realize that the player that you hate the most (Brad Hand) is 100 times better than the Solanos combined, right? Not to mention that you also hate on Stanton as soon as he slumps.

Jeepers I get solano sucks but this brad hand we are talking about 

There is no team in baseball other than the Marlins that if they had Jose would even contemplate discussing trading him, 20 teams have called because the impression the Marlins are giving out is its open season, woo me. Well fuck them. I think Jose would eventually sign here if given a fair offer, and there will be revenue streams in 3 yrs time that will financially support the signing. But of course, Loria simply doesn't want to negotiate with Boras. It's out of his comfort zone.

Glad the Mets lost out on Zobrist.