DFA Junichi Tazawa

These are good positive things for the community and for children and I know which player you get is fairly random but imagine how weird it is for Tazawa to be a guest in these situations. No better player to inspire kids to be a success in life than Junichi Tazawa! I hope kids are smart enough to ask him why he sucks so much.

I bet they all played kickball at recess and Tazawa was the losing pitcher of record

Yes. 

2008 Miami Dade County Indian Hammocks Park Recreational Kickball League Championship Runner Up. 

Trust me.

I need to see the championship trophy from the team you lost to. It must be massive to fit all that on it.

I need to see the championship trophy from the team you lost to. It must be massive to fit all that on it.

Oh I remember the trophy... it had no nameplate on it, it was there for pictures after the championship game and then the league kept it at their office. The champs didn't keep the trophy because they couldn't afford to buy a new trophy each season. Such a classic.

Also... our team name was "Team TBA." We couldn't decide on a team name and apparently missed some deadline to pick the name so when the schedule came out we were listed as "Team TBA" and somebody said "Hey, that should be our name!"... a legend was born. 

The season commenced and we were HORRIBLE. Every other team had experience and we were just a rag tag group of "friends of other friends" and we lost every game but one. When the playoffs came, we miraculously won the first round game and then when the semi-finals came we won by forfeit because our opponents were a family team and someone in the family gave birth that day so the ENTIRE team didn't show up so we got a bye to the finals which we were winning and lost in a bottom of the ninth comeback. I wanted so desperately to become champions only for the irony of being the worst team in the league and winning on a series of flukes. The fact that we even came as close as we did is amazing. 

The stuff of legend I tell you. 

This has to be it. Look how long he's been left out there today. Mattingly was told to put him out there one more time before he's cut and now that he's blown it they're leaving him out there to suffer because they know he won't even be on the flight to Atlanta. Honestly hope I'm right. Start the countdown...

This has to be it. Look how long he's been left out there today. Mattingly was told to put him out there one more time before he's cut and now that he's blown it they're leaving him out there to suffer because they know he won't even be on the flight to Atlanta. Honestly hope I'm right. Start the countdown...

He should have been DFA’d 2 weeks ago (and that’s being patient). 

This is gross incompetence on the part of the Front Office.  There’s no way Mattingly is doing this on his own. 

He should have been DFA’d 2 weeks ago (and that’s being patient). 

This is gross incompetence on the part of the Front Office.  There’s no way Mattingly is doing this on his own. 

Maybe Don is throwing him back out there so often to push the issue even.

Maybe Don is throwing him back out there so often to push the issue even.

I think it's clearly a test, a way of saying "we gave him every opportunity to fix this and he failed every time." Whether that came from the front office or Mattingly himself I feel this has to be what's going on.