New Logo Coming

Bazen

That it'll be too dark I assume. From the leaked cap pic we saw, that doesn't appear to be an issue but I need to see a clear version myself still.

This recent tweet showing the red and blue combo really jumps out off the black material.  The leaker hat has red alongside blue outlining the black M. I suspect it will be bold looking too.  I’m not really all that concerned. I think it will be great 

I’m hoping that picture of the black hat we saw was a pro type. I think if the black of he emblem is raised that may make it stand out a bit more then using the black of the hat as the fill. 

Assuming  You mean like this then I agree [ATTACH]2357._xfImport[/ATTACH]

074AFD3B-0F53-4FEC-B03D-7FE637B252EA.thumb.jpeg.cb1c390f317ed080288ad14fad34b07f.jpeg

Yeah elevated instead of using the negative space on the hat to fill in the black.  I really hope there’s some silver in the hat. Really makes everything pop and l loved how it’s been used throughout our history

Raised embroidery is on every MLB hat so I wouldn’t worry about that one.  The silver probably won’t happen.  The Colores stuff isn’t featuring it. 

7 years ago today, the Miami Marlins released their new logo. I still have 2 baseballs sealed in the original plastic that say “11-11-11”.  Got em at the Sawgrass Mills Mall. Also bought a black hat that day. 

now u can get a pair of blue balls with 11-15-18 on it

I've seen the black cap, it's better than the leaked cap pic, it does have some silver, and there is a raised portion of the embroidery that does improve the cap though not all of it is raised, just part of it.

And seeing the colors on the stitching together in todays pic gives me confidence that the look will still be vibrant and bold even though it might be heavy on the black.

This is gonna look real good. I am glad it is more of a red than the previous Salmon type of color that we thought it was in the beginning. Can't wait to buy new hat and shirts. 

It's gonna suck that I gotta change my license plate again since I have the logo on it.

Yeah I've got so much shit that I need to buy new of lol 

I've seen the black cap, it's better than the leaked cap pic, it does have some silver, and there is a raised portion of the embroidery that does improve the cap though not all of it is raised, just part of it.

And seeing the colors on the stitching together in todays pic gives me confidence that the look will still be vibrant and bold even though it might be heavy on the black.

Pics or it didn’t happen pal! I need studio quality portraits of you wearing it.

Really liking that the last couple of teasers have been of the actual uniforms. It would have been too much if we were still getting the meaningless teasers to this point. With that said, 5 days teasers and 5 days of uniform teasers is good stuff. I think people were acting like it was too much three days into it but all in all 10 days of hype ain't bad. 

Just had a thought.  The Marlins could opt for using this blue as an all blue road uniform (shirt and pants).  Along the same lines as the old powder blues.  But also you see monochromatic uniforms in the Caribbean at times (ie cuba with red) and in college (Louisville has an all black). 

Would be interesting to see that.  Not as their only road pants but an option

Just had a thought.  The Marlins could opt for using this blue as an all blue road uniform (shirt and pants).  Along the same lines as the old powder blues.  But also you see monochromatic uniforms in the Caribbean at times (ie cuba with red) and in college (Louisville has an all black). 

Would be interesting to see that.  Not as their only road pants but an option

I hope not and also really doubt it.