Realmuto traded to Phillies

Erick

And? So I'll be wrong on a prediction. Who cares in the end?

If I was right, it would've just been a lucky guess anyway. 

If you were right you could have said "ole SonOfJack was right again" and from then on just acted like you're never wrong and just disappear whenever you are wrong and just occasionally pop in the few times you are right. 

If you were right you could have said "ole SonOfJack was right again" and from then on just acted like you're never wrong and just disappear whenever you are wrong and just occasionally pop in the few times you are right. 

I would encourage @SonOfJack to say that anyway.

As far as you, being wrong so often must make it tough to recognize someone that can accurately predict things more often than he gets things wrong.

Phillies checked in on JT. Though at this point I'm sure most teams are at least checking in as due diligence and in no way does it mean serious interest.

At this point, someone needs to tell Jeter to kick Hill out of the room. It needs to go down like this.

Jetes: "Mike, we've given you the chance to show that you can do your job. Clearly you ain't getting this done the way we envision this. Please leave the room while the grown-ups are talking."

Hill: "But but but, look at all of the many great deals I've made. Look at when I traded Derek Lee...uh...Miguel Cabre...uh...Josh Will...uh...traded for Andrew Cashn...uh...traded for Dan Strai...uh...when I signed Mike Mor...uh...signed Jarrod Saltala...uh...signed Wei-Yin...uh...never mind. Call me when you need me."

At this point, someone needs to tell Jeter to kick Hill out of the room. It needs to go down like this.

Jetes: "Mike, we've given you the chance to show that you can do your job. Clearly you ain't getting this done the way we envision this. Please leave the room while the grown-ups are talking."

Hill: "But but but, look at all of the many great deals I've made. Look at when I traded Derek Lee...uh...Miguel Cabre...uh...Josh Will...uh...traded for Andrew Cashn...uh...traded for Dan Strai...uh...when I signed Mike Mor...uh...signed Jarrod Saltala...uh...signed Wei-Yin...uh...never mind. Call me when you need me."

you forgot the footage captured of this meeting

437ddbbeaa324f8d22caf554fc6904e2--old-cartoons-vintage-cartoons.jpg&key=8578581a5a6b0c1d52ed43bdcb7ea09994fcab1ad9355bf688c541bab6dcdb27

I think it's fair to say that if we're demanding Sixto from Phillies, still means our price is high no matter who we talk to and we can forget a trade centered around India with lesser parts and Barnhart from Reds. Which is what we hoped was the case. Seems like this might get to ST. 

That's it.

Bye everyone.

You spelled 'buy' wrong.