May 24, 20197 yr The Marlins gave away yet another future Hall of Famer here in Josh Naylor. Did you know that the Marlins have lost more games than they have won since they traded Josh Naylor? Thanks a lot Mr Loria. @SonOfJack, got any milk lying around?
May 24, 20197 yr We don't need reminders of those trades that netted us Cashner, Rodney and Latos (in a roundabout way). I think the only thing left from that series of mishaps is Guerrero.
May 24, 20197 yr Author So are you gonna start using a Padres logo soon? Nope, I'm not a bandwagon fan.
May 24, 20197 yr The Marlins gave away yet another future Hall of Famer here in Josh Naylor. Did you know that the Marlins have lost more games than they have won since they traded Josh Naylor? Thanks a lot Mr Loria. @SonOfJack, got any milk lying around? jokes aside, that was one of the fucking dumber trades the Marlins have made in the last decade.
May 24, 20197 yr jokes aside, that was one of the fucking dumber trades the Marlins have made in the last decade. #2 and #6 prospects at the time for Andrew Trashner and Colin Rea. Either Naylor OR Castillo would have been an overpay, we gave both.
May 24, 20197 yr Author jokes aside, that was one of the fucking dumber trades the Marlins have made in the last decade. Yea it's way up there.
May 25, 20197 yr No matter how you slice it, I was never a fan of this pick, he was ranked in the 50's and then they took him at #12?!? His numbers in the minors have been solid but all things considered I'd much rather have the pitching the Marlins gave away in trades back than this guy.
May 25, 20197 yr Author What’s with the stupid Astros logo? You can only hope the Marlins get to be as good as my Astros. Be jealous.
May 25, 20197 yr You can only hope the Marlins get to be as good as my Astros. Be jealous. They've been almost as bad as the Astros were from 2011-2014, I don't think many teams in MLB history sucked that bad
May 25, 20197 yr They've been almost as bad as the Astros were from 2011-2014, I don't think many teams in MLB history sucked that bad I feel like the 2018-2020 Orioles are gonna give them a run for their money.
May 25, 20197 yr Author They've been almost as bad as the Astros were from 2011-2014, I don't think many teams in MLB history sucked that bad Absolutely. No denying that. With that said my Astros turned it around to achieve sustained success. Let's see if the Marlins can do that.
May 27, 20197 yr #2 and #6 prospects at the time for Andrew Trashner and Colin Rea. Either Naylor OR Castillo would have been an overpay, we gave both. Let's not forget the Chris Paddack trade.
May 27, 20197 yr we're all out of milk I'm here to spill milk and watch the Marlins lose and I'm all out of milk.
May 27, 20197 yr I just like to pretend that we are an expansion franchise that started last year. Makes it easier to go on day by day.
May 27, 20197 yr I just like to pretend that we are an expansion franchise that started last year. Makes it easier to go on day by day. You know what, I like it.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.