Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NLDS Post-Game Thread (Game 2)

Featured Replies

I dont get why we've been starting Wallach. And please don't tell me he's been handling the staff better the past couple weeks.

  • Author
13 minutes ago, EricOwens! said:

I dont get why we've been starting Wallach. And please don't tell me he's been handling the staff better the past couple weeks.

it's quite literally that. Rumors (of course) that the pitchers asked to throw to Wallach over Alfaro. 

Below is a comparison between Wallach and Alfaro from September 22 to the current date.  

Wallach 

(W) 4-2 vs Braves,

(W) 4-3 vs Yanks,

(W) 5-0 vs Yanks,

 (W) 5-1 vs Cubs, 

(W) 2-0 vs Cubs, 

(L) 5-9 vs Braves,

 (L) 0-2 vs Braves 

Alfaro

(L) 4-5 vs Braves,

(L) 1-11 vs Braves,

(L) 4-9 vs Braves,

(L) 4-11 vs Yanks

Wallach saved the season, while Alfaro basically gave it away down the stretch.  No thanks, I'm sure to Donnie on this one.

 

 

Edited by jeffreysfishfry

Guys I just checked the game time for today and for some reason it looks like they changed the time. It says that game 3 will be at...

 

SIXTO CLOCK!!!!!

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

We need @No Limit Marlins Commander for today's must win game.

I think the Marlins starting lineup could use a talk from him more than us.

We’re all pretty good at showing up and cheering for the Fish during these games.

Time for the Marlins bats to show up, otherwise the Marlins offseason will begin in around 8 hours from now. 😂

 

P.S. I just imagined No Limits Marlins Commander giving his motivational speech to the Marlins lineup and saying “grab your left nut”, and Jesus Aguilar responding “Hey Man, I do dat ery a bat, 🤪.” 

 

😂

12 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

it's quite literally that. Rumors (of course) that the pitchers asked to throw to Wallach over Alfaro. 

Oh, now I understand playing Wallach over Alfaro. New to the board and haven’t heard those rumors.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.