4/25 Post Game

Dick Teased again.

Game should have been delayed at the start but whatever.

Detwiler should have been able to pitch at least two innings but whatever.

Campbell needs to be returned to the Rays and Anthony Bender up in the Bigs but whatever.

But hey, Brinson got a slightly clutch hit in the 9th! Yay!

1 minute ago, Ema2R said:

Don should just retire already. He may be a nice guy but he doesnt seem like a great motivator. This team needs someone with fire, like Girardi used to have on that 06 team....

Probably be Rowson next year. Or end of this year. We'll find out soon enough.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

A positive note. The Marlins are the only NL East team with a positive run differential.

Pitching has been very good.  Even the bullpen has turned it around.  We need BA and Marte back and we need to bring someone else up for our OF.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

Pitching has been very good.  Even the bullpen has turned it around.  We need BA and Marte back and we need to bring someone else up for our OF.  

Fairly confident that Jesus Sanchez wouldn't be worse than Brinson right now.

6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Fairly confident that Jesus Sanchez wouldn't be worse than Brinson right now.

Man, not too sure,

1 for 25 with 11 strikeouts in 2020 MLB season.

1 for 8 in 2021 spring training..

I think they'd be about the same, honestly. Not trying to start an argument, Mr. Michael, but it feels like replacing Brinson with Sanchez would be like replacing Dugger with Yamamoto, wouldn't make much of a difference.

Moments like this is why I wish the Marlins would have held on to Harold Ramirez.

• Like 1

Just now, SirFishFan said:

Man, not too sure,

1 for 25 with 11 strikeouts in 2020 MLB season.

1 for 8 in 2021 spring training..

I think they'd be about the same, honestly. Not trying to start an argument, Mr. Michael, but it feels like replacing Brinson with Sanchez would be like replacing Dugger with Yamamoto, wouldn't make much of a difference.

Moments like this is why I wish the Marlins would have held on to Harold Ramirez.

1 for 8. They barely gave him a shot. lol.

IDK what it was but he changed his swing sometime between Summer Camp and his call-up last year. No idea why.

Just now, Michael said:

1 for 8. They barely gave him a shot. lol.

IDK what it was but he changed his swing sometime between Summer Camp and his call-up last year. No idea why.

Well, that could be interesting to see if that's the case. Of course, I would like to see him develop into a solid every day type player. Maybe he would react differently to MLB pitching the second time around.

28 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

Well, that could be interesting to see if that's the case. Of course, I would like to see him develop into a solid every day type player. Maybe he would react differently to MLB pitching the second time around.

That's one thing that I thought the entire time was a little bit of a benefit last year - a lot of these guys who came up and slumped terribly at the plate, they got a dose of MLB pitching and what they needed to improve upon. Hopefully they've done that.