Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

marlins24

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marlins24

  1. As much as I would like to believe it, there is something about the Marlins stadium that keeps bring my hopes up then shattering them into a hundred different pieces. So I'm going to wait and see what happens. :thumbup Same here
  2. The fo knows something that they arent saying. :mischief2
  3. Have you seen the kid at the plate? Cabs has no problems with his eyes, he's just adjusting to an entirely different view of the ball in RF. Lately he is struggling at the plate, maybe his offense is affecting him defensively.
  4. Now it seems that all balls hit to him are tuff for him to pick up, also I think he should take a day off.
  5. The yankees are considering trading Kenny Lofton. I think that he would work well with the marlins. I have always loved his speed and batting. Wouldnt he fit good in pro player. Also, he has proved himself in the playoffs. He killed us last year. However, we would have to send down a player. I would send down Lenny. His swing looks really weak this year. He is a center fielder. The Marlins arent gonna move JP
  6. This news isnt surprising. , it just puts the Marlins one step forward in moving out of S.F. They should go with the OB plan.
  7. I hope Castro will now get out of his slump also the bullpen has pitched good.
  8. http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/FLA/1997_sched.shtml All they did was won the World Series
  9. Wear sunglasses on a sunny day. All around good day. That play in the top of the 10th...it should of been a doubleplay regardless. This one is on Cabs. Period. No excuse. This one is on Pierre and Lowell. Remember Castillo on 3rd no outs!?!
  10. He might not be ready for the Majors, the Minors might be better for him He looked awful his first two at bats.
  11. Abe should be left in the lineup for a few consecutive games so he can get it going. Niner needs a few days off.
  12. AGon and Conine need to sit 1-Pierre 2-Castillo 3-Cabrera 4-Lowell 5-Choi 6-Nunez 7-Castro 8-Easley 9-Beckett I agree on Nunez being in the line up for Conine but I will still keep Gonzo in it.
  13. They might set a new record tromorrow vs the struggling Braves :marlins
  14. Could Nunez play catcher? :lol
  15. Oliver doesnt strike alot of hitters out so Redman gets my vote but it is way too early to judge
  16. IMO the Marlins havent lost any offense especially if Hip Hop Choi keeps batting like he is.
  17. I have a feeling that more people would come to cames in a new stadium. Fans are starting to come back. :thumbup
  18. Pedro has 1 or 2 more good years in him, however I would like to see him a s a Marlins but not for a lot of money.
  19. * Gonzo followed up his measly 2003 numbers with a ho-hum spring (.250 with 8 RBI in 56 games) *1 for 4 with 2K and 1 LOB yesterday. Now, I know he's arguably one of the top 3 defensive SS in the NL and all that, but he creates a vast, gaping expanse of nothingness in the lineup with his little stick. He looks like a drunk 12 year old girl at the plate, and the Fish cannot afford offensively to carry his pathetic offensive performances this year. Cabs would look good at short with Nunez in right field. Cabs would look good at short with Nunez in right field. I think they should try this out.
  20. I dont remember the former president of the Marlins talking as much as Samson. I think Samson enjoys the spotlight.
  21. so much for that repeat i wanted, im gone. ill go root for a real winner... GO TIGERS! Tigers are undefeated. :o Marlins bandwagoners might jump to the Tigers.
  22. Hello people, have been reading this forum for a while, but this is the first time I actualy post. We have the current World Champions playing the 2nd game of the season and today's attendance was laughable!!! 17K? give me a break!!! Why are Miami fans bitc*ing so much at the idea of the team moving north? You people don't deserve them!!! I live in F'n Vero Beach so I can only manage to go on weekends, you guys live on Miami, 30 minutes from the stadium!!!! I would not be surpeised if SAmpson and Loria are talking right now about leaving town. I wouldn't blame them. It is obvious the fan base is north. If it wasn't from people from Palm Beach, North Broward and Treasure Coast the stadium would be empty even on weekends. I don't care what the angry bandwagoners will reply, Miami fans will alway suck. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead Hey retard go to another board to cry like to the floridamarlins.com board where there are alot of retards like you. :blink:
  23. All the big news sites (Torch, Observer) are reporting that Brock Lesnar quit the WWE yesterday before Smackdown. Apparently, he will wrestle at WM, then will be done. He couldn't take the stress of all the travel, and according to the Torch, was dating Sable on the road. Also, he is looking to tryout for the NFL. UN. BE. LIEVEABLE. The Rock confirmed that Lesner wants to go to the NFL. :chair
  24. Isn't this the same thing BONDS does when he hits a Homer? Alot of players do it aftter they hit a hr. Is it against the law? :banghead
  25. A roof is definitely needed however I think it isnt an absolute neccesity. A "roof ready" stadium :thumbup would be an option if they dont have the money for a roof right now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.