latest trade rumors???

dont beleive any rumors...until some guy is acually wearing the uniform dont get exited....i dont thin k the fish are going to make any big moves there going to stay with what they got..loria doesnt want to spend any money...if for some reason we do make a move it wont be a big name...

Delgado is struggling

If we got Delgado It'd have to include a large portion of the contract being paid.

457664[/snapback]

hey - Koch and Benitez were both struggling too when we got them....we're bargain shoppers.

457676[/snapback]

Yeah Koch is really a bargain.

Gammons said the Marlins CALLED about Delgado. That doesnt mean we are going after him. Besides, where the hell would you play him? I am not giving up Choi nor moving him from 1B. Sorry, no on Delgado.

I was wondering though if Houston really would trade Beltran. I guess if he is going to test the market, they have to. If that is the case, he will be had for much cheaper than they paid for him - and that sucks for Houston. I wonder if we could deal for Finley, then turn around and flip him to the Astros for Beltran...ahhh. That aint ever going to happen.

I think something will get done because all the execs are hanging out together at the AS game. Plus, players are with other guys from other teams - there has to be some recruiting going on. And the July 31 deadline is right around the corner...

Delgado is struggling

If we got Delgado It'd have to include a large portion of the contract being paid.

457664[/snapback]

hey - Koch and Benitez were both struggling too when we got them....we're bargain shoppers.

457676[/snapback]

457694[/snapback]

I cant tell if that is sarcasm or not

Delgado is struggling

457664[/snapback]

457676[/snapback]

457694[/snapback]

457757[/snapback]

Sarcasm

Delgado is struggling

457664[/snapback]

457676[/snapback]

457694[/snapback]

457757[/snapback]

Sarcasm

457762[/snapback]

We're paying less than a million for him and he's put up 3.95 ERA for us so far, and has continually improved over the past month.

Delgado is struggling

457664[/snapback]

457676[/snapback]

457694[/snapback]

457757[/snapback]

Sarcasm

457762[/snapback]

how is he not a bargain?

When Gammons said the marlins were going after Delgado I almost fell out of my chair. Yeah I'm sure the cash strapped Marlins would love to take on the $20 million salary of Delgado. Gammons is clueless, he just makes s*** up.

457691[/snapback]

Not exactly, Delgados maskes 18.5 mil in 2004, half or more than that has already been payed, which leaves about 9 mil if they take half of that we only pay4.5 mil for one of the best 1b in the majors