July 19, 200818 yr well a pretty solid game with some good offense and nice to see baker, uggla, and herms contribute. bullpen did a pretty solid job and a huge strikeout by gregg in the 9th. we also cannot lose sight of the cardinals in the wild card as they have won 5 straight.
July 19, 200818 yr I didn't see the game because FOX decided that I would rather watch the Red $ox even though I pay hundreds of dollars for the MLB package. But today was a good win, Let's kick some ass tomorrow and make it 3 straight series wins.
July 19, 200818 yr well a pretty solid game with some good offense and nice to see baker, uggla, and herms contribute. bullpen did a pretty solid job and a huge strikeout by gregg in the 9th. we also cannot lose sight of the cardinals in the wild card as they have won 5 straight. MLB Gameday let me see all of the scoring plays. Baker had some kind of day. 2-3 with 4 RBIs and 2 walks. The home run was awesome...and so were Hermida's and Uggla's. They were rakin'...too bad I could only watch it on Gameday
July 19, 200818 yr Good game, the pen was good, and the offense was excellent. Baker might be the solution at catcher. Olsen didn't have his best stuff but he battled and was pretty good.
July 19, 200818 yr Great games by Cantu, Ross, and Baker. Scotty was off today but managed to have a decent performance. Solid outing by our bullpen. Let's take the series tommorow!
July 19, 200818 yr 1. I think we found ourselves a new starting catcher. 2. Great game by Baker, Cantu, and Cody who fell a home run shy of the cycle. 3. I'm tired of Kevin Gregg scaring me.
July 19, 200818 yr 1. I think we found ourselves a new starting catcher. I haven't watched all his games but it looks like he can hit. I'm not so sure he can throw.
July 19, 200818 yr To me, one of the biggest positives, was Matt Lindstrom. He had a very nice inning.
July 19, 200818 yr And let me add Jeremy Hermida's homerun. Talk about a guy who was ready fto jump all over the next pitch. Nice. :thumbup
July 19, 200818 yr Kevin Gregg is scary. Great showing for our offense today. Cantu, Ross, Hermida, Uggla, Baker
July 19, 200818 yr Quietly (well I'm not sure that's the right word when you go 4-5 with 4 RBIs) Jorge Cantu is approaching the .300 mark and has a shot at 30 homeruns and a hundred RBIs before the season is over. AND he's in the Marlins control for two more seasons. Good stuff.
July 20, 200818 yr Great game to WATCH It was All about the Rally Towels baby good job by shake n Baker, tHE BOSS cODY Ross, and hermida i would also like to give an applaud to the philies right fielders jayson werth and geoff jenkins for making some key errors in a MARLINS VICTORY
July 20, 200818 yr Quietly (well I'm not sure that's the right word when you go 4-5 with 4 RBIs) Jorge Cantu is approaching the .300 mark and has a shot at 30 homeruns and a hundred RBIs before the season is over. AND he's in the Marlins control for two more seasons. Good stuff. Another very nice pickup by Admin B...
July 20, 200818 yr Ross is a beast. Baker can hit better than treanor and hoover combined. Lindstrom and pinto pitched well. doug too with the exception of the bomb he gave up to Burrel but he was on fire today. And of course gregg makes it interesting but gets the job done some how. JJ i hope you on tommorw.
July 20, 200818 yr did you all see person that catch ball in play people were booo him but their didnot throw him out it was hot but we win we have good hitting and pitching to win game i getting sick gregg having problem i notice their have pitcher ready replay him if he let them score few
July 20, 200818 yr Today was the first I've actually seen Baker play. While I don't expect him to have outings like today on a consistent basis, I can easily see him putting Rabelo out of a job.
July 20, 200818 yr Great game i just got home. I went to the game and the fans were awesome. i have videos i will post up on youtube especially all the philly fans leaving sad LOL. i saw sign guy on the wayt out to
July 20, 200818 yr I'm really happy to see Ross hitting the way he has lately. I hope he keeps it up.
July 20, 200818 yr Kevin Gregg is scary. Great showing for our offense today. Cantu, Ross, Hermida, Uggla, Baker Nah, he was just doing that so he could get a save. :shifty
July 20, 200818 yr Mets 2 @ Reds 4 in 7th I'm just exciting. EDIT : Mets 2 @ Reds 7 in 7th Mets was busted. HaHa.
July 20, 200818 yr Upsides: Great game. We pummeled the Sillies and we'll take the series tomorrow. Downside: The game was blacked out in Chicago (both on TV and MlbTV) so I could not watch it...
July 20, 200818 yr it was great to see baker and hermida hit homereuns.it was funny this little kid was joking with me that uggla would hit a homerun into the blue seats on the next pitch and i said no hes on a bit of a cold streak but uggla blasted one into the blue seats.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.